Eric the Minion

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, cookie said:

$46m+ and it's not even noon on the East Coast?

Yes but it would also count pre-sales. 

Just looking at pre-sale charts I think 80s is a reasonable Friday target.  My local Regal (which is rather sizaeable) was doing 46.5% more on Friday than Thur (which was a near sell out) and that was as of Wed.   A full Friday slate would easily have been 50% more,  But say it over indexed and Friday was just 35% higher - that would mean $81m

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Isn't $60.0m just a little too much of a round number? Couldn't find even an extra $100k somewhere?

Pretty sure Thursday previews can include up to the showtimes that start as late as 5AM, so I wouldn't be surprised if the tally for the shows up to that time was higher and Disney simply reported a figure that was a round $60M and the record (that they already owned as well)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Endgame has crossed $100mn for Friday in North America. Fastest ever at 10 AM EST. In comparison 'The Force Awakens' took 4 PM EST.

Damn. $150M Friday?

12 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Look, if it doesn't blow by 300 million but just edges it out, that would be great.

I'm not in the Summer game or anything.

307M baby! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Damn. $150M Friday?

Lol. It's like Endgame has a hitlist

• break preview record
  • break single day record on true Friday
  • break single day record AGAIN on Saturday
  • break OW record
  • break DOM record
  • break WW record