Eric the Minion

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

8 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

SW IX has a small chance to pass the Thursday record set by Endgame. 0 chance to beat the Avengers Endgame opening weekend.

Unlikely. After last film being a huge disappointment I don't see it. But if it really is the last Star Wars film for 4 year I think you could be right. The whole finale thing despite muted anticipation might just do it. Plus holidays.

I think rise of Skywalker will do well. I think it has zero chance of passing any kind of record weather be for previews opening weekend opening day Saturday Sunday Monday total. The hype for Star Wars is nowhere near what it is for the finale of the Marvel cinematic universe phase 1.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Well this thing has 25M views and its basically fanvid made by Marvel lol

hey that's a damn good advert. They should have put that in cinemas.

6 minutes ago, Avatree said:

trailer only has 27M views on Youtube, pretty pathetic.

Even the Rogue one teaser trailer video eventually got to 45 Million on YouTube, I don't think this one will get there...

Just now, baumer said:

I think rise of Skywalker will do well. I think it has zero chance of passing any kind of record weather be for previews opening weekend opening day Saturday Sunday Monday total. The hype for Star Wars is nowhere near what it is for the finale of the Marvel cinematic universe phase 1.

I agree. There is so much hype for MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012). Unprecedented. I bet it breaks the opening weekend record set by Deathly Hallows 2!

1 minute ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

The Winter Soldier's score was fantastic. Bold, experimental, industrial. Shame Winter Soldier's theme never returned. Not even during his Civil War freak out.

That soundtrack is trash and I'll never forgive Henry Jackman for making me hear it.

• Thanks 1