Eric the Minion

JOKER WEEKEND THREAD | 96M DOM, 151 OS, 247M WW (October Record all around) | ***NO SPOILERS*** | SALE LIVE: Monthly Premium Account 50% off, Monthly Gold Account $5 Off

1 minute ago, Eric! said:

If it follows Venom with a weaker Sunday hold (like I said, Venom had Columbus Day)

42.2 (inc. previews)

98.8M

With better WOM, and WB likely wanting to get that headline, 100M is much more likely than it was last night

+ better reviews and more hype. 

I just saw the film. I never gave a film full mark 10/10 since Lady bird in 2017, joker will be the one. 

I can understand why some people against this film, it is a bit too disturbing, some parts of it goes too far, especially consider the film is marketed as mainstream blockbuster.

Still, This is more accessible than I imagined, quite engaging throughout the film. The cinematography is marvelous.

Final, joker is indeed a cautionary tale. I hope this film can really remind people how crucial it is to reform their gun control.   

• Like 5

Just now, Johnny Tran said:

That's an odd comparison.  Why Aladdin?   Joker is an R rated movie with brutal violence and Aladdin is a family film that's kid friendly obviously

was kidding cause after promos Aladdin was supposed to bomb (at least imo). but Disney is having a great year and WB not so much. but was a vague comment so edited it out.