Eric Duncan

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

I was expecting an A from cinemascore, considering the PostTrack info we have which is really good

Anyway, i don't think an A- is the end of the world, The Grinch got that last year and it manage a 4x multiplier anyway

Not saying an A- is great, it isn't, but is not equal to bad legs

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I was expecting an A from cinemascore, considering the PostTrack info we have which is really good

Anyway, i don't think an A- is the end of the world, The Grinch got that last year and it manage a 4x multiplier anyway

Not saying an A- is great, it isn't, but is not equal to bad legs

What was the multiplier for Ralph breaks the internet seeing as how that was a Disney sequel that also got an A-. Plus it came out this same time last year.

5 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

What was the multiplier for Ralph breaks the internet seeing as how that was a Disney sequel that also got an A-. Plus it came out this same time last year.

3.58x

OW: $56,237,634

Total: $201,091,711

Bear in mind that opening is the 3-day opening weekend so it skews things a bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

Ralph was released on a wednesday, so it’s a bad comparisson. But only for knowing, it have a 3.6x 3-day and 2.4x 5-day, which isn’t very good.

But in Frozen 2 defense, i think an A- being one of the most hyped movies in recent history is way better than an A- being a movie that people care mostly about princesses cameos and not with the protagonists / plots.