Eric Duncan

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

20 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

How can Sat jump can be +58%???

Nothing transfers perfectly across contexts, but across the world F2 is heading for some monstrous Sat bumps even when the absolute level of the grosses is already pretty strong on Fri. I can live with +40 if that’s what reality gives, but honestly +63 or something would not shock me at this point.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

The ticketing site for my local theaters - where family-oriented films tend to over-perform - wasn't listing sellouts like it usually does, so there were lots and lots of unhappy families that showed up expecting to get into Frozen II tonight. I kinda felt bad for 'em.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LegendaryBen said:

This is the True Friday, but adding previews, 42 is still on the low end of many people's expectations for its Friday.

I ment dang it keeps dropping. As long as it stay above 40 but it needs to stop dropping  with every update 

Edited by Curtis1986
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

The ticketing site for my local theaters - where family-oriented films tend to over-perform - wasn't listing sellouts like it usually does, so there were lots and lots of unhappy families that showed up expecting to get into Frozen II tonight. I kinda felt bad for 'em.

Im not good at english. What did you mean?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

I ment dang it keeps dropping. As long as it stay above 40 but it needs to stop dropping  with every update 

If you Cool it some, your worry will be less. Updates at this point wont change much another 500k in any direction but nothing big. This is normal family and sequel behavior so its not a surprise, especially for those paying attention to Keysers data today. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Make it 33.5.

FvF 4.6

BDN 3.75

21B 2.75

Everything pure Friday

My only real disappointment (if you want to call it that) is Beautiful Day.... sigh had hoped it would ease out of Toms early teens arena but guess not at all. 

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

nnw9jajaid041.jpg

that's quite unexpected, thought this would easily clear an A. other than missing a let it go type song I thought the sequel was on par if not better than the original which got an A+ in 2013.

should still have 3.5x+ legs I reckon :thinking: