charlie Jatinder

NEW YEAR WEEKDAYS THREAD: New Year Day Final Trend P 26. Happy New Year.

MODERATION:

@ Everyone.

It's a New Year!  Let's try to leave all the personal digs against follow members, and the RT conspiracies posts in the former decade.  

Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Are there still a lot of businesses and schools closed tomorrow?  I'm seeing evening shows perform better than I thought they would.

I was going to bump my number to 16M, but @Jedi Jat is going even higher than that.

Edited by ZackM

r0oE7Cr.png

TROS needs to make ~$143M in the next eight days to match TLJ on Day 21. ($620M final)

TROS needs to make ~$49M in the next eight days to match Rogue One on Day 21. ($532M final)

So... the Underpants Gnomes are going to have to boost the movie to do reach Deadline's hopeful numbers.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ZackM said:

Are there still a lot of businesses and schools closed tomorrow?  I'm seeing evening shows perform better than I thought they would.

I was going to bump my number to 16M, but @Jedi Jat is going even higher than that.

I would think a lot of schools are still out. But for business, people would be using their vacation time. My company closed the office at 3 PM on New Year's Eve and we get all of New Year's Day. But it's back to work tomorrow. There's plenty of people choosing to use their PTO for Thursday/Friday though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

The last couple days TROS seems to recover in the evenings. Probably because it’s becoming less and less PS heavy. 

Yeah and is basically not following PSm trends which is expected in 2nd week weekdays but I was thinking may be Holiday period keep it predictable.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

I would think a lot of schools are still out. But for business, people would be using their vacation time. My company closed the office at 3 PM on New Year's Eve and we get all of New Year's Day. But it's back to work tomorrow. There's plenty of people choosing to use their PTO for Thursday/Friday though. 

Yeah, that's a good point about burning PTO.

I would imagine that its a very rare school with angry kids that goes back tomorrow 😂

The traditional 2 weeks finalizes this weekend so Monday the drops will be quite evident. 

As for work, yup back after a week and a half off tomorrow myself

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

There's a guy in my office who took enough PTO to be off from Dec. 18th through Jan. 5th. LOL

I always save a bunch and take as many Wednesdays off as I can at the end of the year.  I haven't worked more than 2 days in a row since the middle of October.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

Back to clinic tomorrow morning. Can’t believe how quick this week and a half went! 

Also @narniadis when I was in school our first day back after summer break would always be the Thursday after Labor Day. Then for winter break whenever New Year’s Day would fall on Wednesday we would be back to school on Thursday. I know they changed the summer break one cause the school district goes back before Labor Day now so I wonder if they’ve changed their approach for winter breaks as well. But let me tell you how much I hated my school district 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1