Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

You guys do know directors leave projects all the time, right? Some seem to be overreacting a tad bit over here, but then again this is a DCU movie, it's to be expected I guess.

4 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

He's busy with Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, that one is.... Yeah.

8 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

You guys do know directors leave projects all the time, right? Some seem to be overreacting a tad bit over here, but then again this is a DCU movie, it's to be expected I guess.

This is their third cycle of a director leaving for one movie. That's not the norm..

• Like 2

This is now the second Director to leave the film is it not?

They need to make this as different from the TV show as possible. I wasn't pleased that it was going to just be the same characters, support cast, different costume aesthetics but on the big screen.

Go red headed Wally West w/Linda and totally mix up the supporting cast. Just giving us a "Big Screen" version of the TV show seems lame and screams lack of effort. 

13 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Again? Hmm

Well the first (second?) hire of Graham whatever his name, was a bad hire. They might still want something more inline with what Lord/Miller were going to do. But Rick seemed way into the project.

This is disappointing, but another good hire will hopefully be coming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

This is now the second Director to leave the film is it not?

They need to make this as different from the TV show as possible. I wasn't pleased that it was going to just be the same characters, support cast, different costume aesthetics but on the big screen.

Go red headed Wally West w/Linda and totally mix up the supporting cast. Just giving us a "Big Screen" version of the TV show seems lame and screams lack of effort. 

not that many people watch the show tbh. I don't think it's that big a deal... 

15 minutes ago, bapi said:

January? That THR article mentioned March.

Yeah, I thought so too.

21 minutes ago, ban1o said:

I wonder if Kiersley will stay? Wasn't she hired because she had worked with Rick before? 

I was wondering about that as well.