Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

Canelo%2BAlvarez%2BNet%2BWorth%2B2016.jp

I swear to God that Canelo Álvarez (Mexican boxer) was exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote what I wrote in my previous post! :)

Sa%C3%BAl_%C3%81lvarez_2013.jpg

canelo-alvarez.jpg

The first time I laid eyes on him without knowing who he was, I simply assumed he was Anglo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cochofles said:

I swear to God that Canelo Álvarez (Mexican boxer) was exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote what I wrote in my previous post! :)

Sa%C3%BAl_%C3%81lvarez_2013.jpg

canelo-alvarez.jpg

The first time I laid eyes on him without knowing who he was, I simply assumed he was Anglo.

Umm that guy is gorgeous. not an actor is he?

Kind of confirming something that has pretty much been reported by the likes of Mark Hughes, Devin Faraci and more for months ... Ray Fisher's Cyborg will appear in Flash.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/cyborg-the-flash-movie-1201838408/

Guessing Cyborg is getting the 'Hal Jordan' friendship role with Barry Allen.

Edited by AdamKendall
  • Like 6

On 2/4/2012 at 8:12 PM, Dexter of Suburbia said:
On 28/3/2012 at 9:12 PM, 'Neo said:

Why? Just because GL flopped? Is that your only reason?

It is WBplus the character seems hard to sell.

Not at all.

(a)Flashpoint paradox is one of the most liked ans sucessful animated movie DC has put in years

(b) The Flash is most succesful superhero show on TV right now. Even consider non-super show, is a consider a beast. Is also the biggest hit ever for CW

The movie will have big shoes to fill, but by that time the movie came out, the character will be well stabilished and with a hardcore fanbase to push for it. 

Edited by Gustavo
  • Like 1