Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Just now, Arlborn said:

I was wondering about that as well.

Rick also cast Billy Crudup to right? I wonder how much the cast will be shaken up. I think if Kiersey wants to stay they'll keep her to avoid any mess but maybe she's loyal to Famuyiwa. 

55 minutes ago, ban1o said:

mm he wanted to make it more "edgy" I wonder what that means. All of his films have been comedies so I doubt he wanted to go super dreary and dark. I guess he wanted it to be like Deadpool or something? 

He said, "I was also excited to work with Ezra Miller, who is a phenomenal young actor. I pitched a version of the film in line with my voice, humor, and heart. While it’s disappointing that we couldn’t come together creatively on the project, I remain grateful for the opportunity. I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical, and multicultural point of view. I wish Warner Brothers, DC, Jon Berg, Geoff Johns, and Ezra Miller all the best as they continue their journey into the speed force."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RedX said:

He said, "I was also excited to work with Ezra Miller, who is a phenomenal young actor. I pitched a version of the film in line with my voice, humor, and heart. While it’s disappointing that we couldn’t come together creatively on the project, I remain grateful for the opportunity. I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical, and multicultural point of view. I wish Warner Brothers, DC, Jon Berg, Geoff Johns, and Ezra Miller all the best as they continue their journey into the speed force."

4 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

KIe6jTD.png

Contradicting much.

4Chan though, so meh.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1