Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

11 minutes ago, ban1o said:

It's possible with Rick's vision gone they'll get rid of her? Maybe it' still up in the air I hope not and I kinda doubt they will though cuz it will cause more of a mess imo. 

Crudup was also cast under Rick's direction so I don't know about him either. 

If they kept Amber among her problems, I don't see why they can't keep Kiersey. Crudup has close connections to Snyder and WB, so I think he'll stay too

10 minutes ago, Macleod said:

It may not be up to her...the actors have contracts that benefit the producing party/studio most of all, of course...and if they decide to "go another way"...that will often change the vision. 

Saw this on Reddit 

She's probably already shot an expected cameo and I would assume she signed a deal with WB. They're in a rush to get this thing moving anyway 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2016 at 11:56 AM, bapi said:

Tbf Irons' role must be small. Probably 3-4 weeks and he's done plus he doesn't seem like someone who actually cares about movies he makes that much anymore. lol

He actually sounded pretty excited about it in a recent interview to Variety if I remember correctly. He also said Affleck promised him a lot more to do in the Batman film than he had in BVS and JL.

38 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for mugshot shailene woodley

At least, Shailene can bounce on Orange Is The New Black going by this casting call photoshoot.

Yeah, I know where this comes from. She got busted by authorities for protesting the Dakota pipeline, kudos to a good girl doing the right thing helping gaining traction on a serious and critical issue right now.[/spoiler]

Edited by dashrendar44

10 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

Why did Woodley get arrested? Was she being disruptive while protesting or something?

What Dash said.

Although hey, kudos to her for actually doing something for a cause they believe in when the average member of her generation is like, "do I really have to leave my house and put down my smartphone to make a difference?"

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RandomJC said:

Cause shooting scenes for a movie and having a contract did wonders for Shailene Woodley.

Different studios and different circumstances. She's more than likely staying as the DC film universe continues to expand. 

• Like 1

What RedX said. Shailene's scenes were cut because Marc Webb felt the introduction of Mary Jane took away from Gwen Stacy's story in TASM2. Nothing to do with being hired by a former employee. Clemmon's situation is like Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd's when Edgar Wright left Ant-Man.

• Like 1