lilmac

What movies haven't you seen but you're afraid to admit?

P.S you don't have to see Twilight no one does.

I shamefully have not seen Lord of The Rings, Star Wars, Godfather, Citizen Kane. Back To The Future.

What???? You must watch Back to the Future now!!! :rulez:

I haven't seen Gone with the Wind, Titanic, or The Lion King

I still need to watch Citizen Kane. I've owned the DVD since 2009, but keep forgetting about it.Up until a couple years ago, I was in the odd spot where I had only seen the first 40% of the first Godfather, yet had seen all of Part II.

I still need to watch Citizen Kane. I've owned the DVD since 2009, but keep forgetting about it.Up until a couple years ago, I was in the odd spot where I had only seen the first 40% of the first Godfather, yet had seen all of Part II.

I bet after you finally saw the rest, you were kicking yourself. You hadn't even seen the "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" scene.

So many

Third Man

Voyage in Time

Mirror

Stalker

Solaris

Singing in the Rain

The Bridge on the River Kwai

Fantasia

In American in Paris

Frankenstein

American Werewolf in London

8 1/2

The Philadelphia Story

Annie Hall

The African Queen

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

In addition to Wizard of Oz,1. Gone with the Wind2. Dr Strangelove (bits and pieces)3. Bridge on the River Kwai4. Superman I (I've prob seen 90% of it but not all the way through in one sitting)5. Casablanca6. Godfather 37. A Streetcar Named Desire8. Philadelphia9. Harry Potter movies10. Twilight moviesAlso, I hear one is SUPPOSED to see Sixth Sense for a 2nd time due to the ending but I've only seen it once. :)

Hmm...why not Potter? Oh, right, they're the devil.

I watched that in college about a year ago. It is very boring lol

I'll second that. Anyone who thinks they're missing something cause they haven't seen Citizen Kane really need not worry. It's mind numbingly boring. Gotta be the most overrated movie in history, at least by the critics.