Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

3 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Whose corn flakes did Scott Eastwood piss in?

Seriously...why does he get so much hatred wherever I go online?

I'm not sure. I've heard good things from people who met him in person. But to be fair, these would be like...two people, at most.

Also, the posters work....I guess. Still not that excited. I guess October 6th will make or break this for me.

Who the fuck am I kidding? I know I'll be seeing this in theaters even if it looks like shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Acting is just like any other job; if I had a child and could help him get ahead in his career (be it through connections or leads), you bet your ass I would help them.

Everybody wants to help their kids, and everyone would (I bet).

But actors are somehow held to some silly standards of "integrity" that determines that it's wrong for them to help their kids.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gokai Red said:

I thought the first Pacific Rim was seen as a good fun summer blockbuster. Why the sudden hate for it?

Its not hate.  It's just...why isn't half that movie as fucking awesome as the other half?

Im being generous with my fractions too, but I suppose the name Stacker Pentecost pushes it to half.  Still.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

I thought PR1 had very bad characterizations (except for Perlman who was great) and it spoiled it for me. It soared in parts and some of the design was amazing. 7.25/10 (B/B-).

Edited by a2knet

The Father-Daughter thing was cute to me.

It worked.

And Idris sold us THAT line with all of his heart.

And the drift thing was interesting.

Writing interesting characters in those big,end of the world scenarios is always tough as hell.

-_-

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The Father-Daughter thing was cute to me.

It worked.

And Idris sold us THAT line with all of his heart.

And the drift thing was interesting.

Writing interesting characters in those big,end of the world scenarios is always tough as hell.

-_-

I won't disagree...that line totally worked.