Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

I haven’t read the books but 

Hide contents

I thought Martin has said they follow similar beats

Spoiler

Maybe but perhaps he just gave D&D an outline and then they connected the dots on their own (ie: their interpretation of "Dany goes mad" = "genocidal mad queen it is then").

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

The meltdowns tonight are gonna be LEGENDARY.

D&D will be fired from Star Wars by the end of the year.

“Don’t.”  

“Don’t what?”  

“Don’t give me hope.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

I Predict this will go about as well as those attempts to "remake" The Last Jedi (aka not at all).

I don’t need or want them to remake the season I want enough people to sign that it gets enough attention that Bob Iger tells Kathy to either fire those two or keep them on a short leash. 

GOT is dead. It is about protecting Star Wars now. 

9 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I don’t need or want them to remake the season I want enough people to sign that it gets enough attention that Bob Iger tells Kathy to either fire those two or keep them on a short leash. 

GOT is dead. It is about protecting Star Wars now. 

Christ Alnighty could return and pen a new Star Wars film and the fans would still bitch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Warhorse said:

I was gonna say, what else is it competing against? I turn on the tube, and all I see is either heartless remakes, shows like NCIS and L&O, or reality TV as far as the eye can see. 

Better Call Saul season 4

• Thanks 1

Better Call Saul is so amazing. I've liked the show since the beginning but this last season has been great. It's just lowkey getting better and better.

Can't wait for the next one.

As for GoT... At this point I just want it to end. It's entertaining enough but oh boy... what it could have been...

59 minutes ago, Titan Man said:

Why? They did it to themselves...

I don’t feel bad them.   But it would be nice for artists to create something, that those who don’t like it can act like adults instead of petulant children 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

to be honest i don't think most of the people who signed that petition actually expect it to get remade. they just want benioff and weiss to see it and feel bad.

When it comes with GOT and TLJ, critique online by some fans either stays just within some internet circles but if it reaches a critical mass it becomes mainstream.

Therefore the backlash to the show has 100% reached the mainstream which hurts the brand a lot. 

2 hours ago, DAR said:

I don’t feel bad them.   But it would be nice for artists to create something, that those who don’t like it can act like adults instead of petulant children 

IMO, people that negate all criticism by saying it's childish idiocy are the ones that are acting like children. There is nothing wrong with people voicing negative opinions about a show whose quality has dropped considerably. That doesn't mean we should torment the creators on social media or something like what we've seen with TLJ, but voicing negative opinion online and backing it with facts is perfectly normal, or at least better than burying your head in the sand and eating up every shit that some corporations or creators are feeding you because of "brand recognition".

Edited by Titan Man
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DAR said:

You do realize that D&D did not shorten season 7 and 8 for artistic reasons.

It was because they wanted to make a star wars movie.