Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

18 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Hmm, it's very odd that ever since after Wonder Woman's opening weekend, you've been cheering on every other major tentpole that comes out each week...

VERY ODD...

"Only love can truly save the world"

---Diana of Themyscira

we didn't wasted our money since got some free tickets offer

Michael Bay, he never  fails to not to disappoint you , when you expect him to keep defecating with his 'work'.

3 out of 10

Edited by rickfox

24 minutes ago, rickfox said:

Michael Bay, he never  fails to disappoint you , when you expect him to keep defecating with his 'work'.

3 out of 10

What do you think of TF2,3 and 4? I mean, if you were let down by them, then it's not Bay's, but your own fault to let a TF5 disappoint yourself yet again.

Edited by vc2002

2 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

What do you think of TF2,3 and 4? I mean, if you were let down by them, then it's not Bay's, but your own fault to let a TF5 disappoint yourself yet again.

I expected him to keep defecating, and he didn't disappoint me

27 minutes ago, rickfox said:

Michael Bay, he never  fails to not to disappoint you , when you expect him to keep defecating with his 'work'.

3 out of 10

typing error, now it fixed

Edited by rickfox

12 minutes ago, kowhite said:

How many has did TF4 get?

I was less "impaired" for TF4 and it was too much of an actual film to earn the haha's, it was a slog and a bore, its a nap movie. 5 though completely and utterly gives no fucks about anything, its so dumb/bad/makes NO sense it might actually be kinda fun. 

7 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Disney- almost everythibg will work on box office. WDAS, MCU, live action remakes, pixar, star wars.

WB- DCEU, Harry potter universe, lego universe does fine, nolan, eastwood, and some small affairs. Conjuring universe, monster universe.

Universal- jurassic, f&f, pitch perfect and IMO best studio for mid budget films, blumhouse, rapper universe?, Illumination (their biggest IMO), DWA.

Sony- spiderman, and some mid/low budget movies here and there.

Fox- x-men, kingsmen, ridley scott, small budget movies. I does not think of including cameron as he does one or two films per decade.

Lionsgate- ?

Paramount- transformerS. MI

BTW how you guys feeling with that loss in the CT as well as the controversy surrounding the coach quitting?

7 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

B's review is the only one I care about

My guess is you will be kind of disillusioned with the first 45 minutes, and then you will notice a tone shift once Hopkins is front and centre....from there it's some of the best Transformers stuff imo.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

My guess is you will be kind of disillusioned with the first 45 minutes, and then you will notice a tone shift once Hopkins is front and centre....from there it's some of the best Transformers stuff imo.

Finally!

So...did you have any trouble following the plot? Is it really icomprehensible? It's not that I don't believe anyone who said that it is, but again, I find it so hard to believe that a film this expensive would not even have a well-constructed script, technically speaking. Ia m talking about the basics...you know...

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 2

I replied pages ago about the film.  And i do have a review up in the RTM section.

The plot is not complicated at all.  There's just a lot going on in a lot of different parts of the world.  I mean, without spoilers, what do the Transformers always defend against?  Well, they are doing the same thing here.  The Merlin stuff is explained well.  Hopkins is like Michael Biehn from Terminator, he is responsible for exposition.  

For the first time, well maybe second, I understand what people are griping about...in parts.  I found the first 45 minutes to be tedious.  But as I have said, there is a tone shift after that point and then it is Bay being really, really good, imo.  

But people are going to hate because that's what they do. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

BTW how you guys feeling with that loss in the CT as well as the controversy surrounding the coach quitting?

I have already forgotten that match.:D

I didn't even watch it completely. Horrible experience. Now I know what pakistan must have felt last 13 times.

Not following news cycle currently. Kumble quit, huh? Well not that it gonna change much. We are a good team, any coach will work.