CJohn

Sing | Dec. 21, 2016 | Illumination | Beats Moana domestic. The McConaissance Continues

1 minute ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

Its funny I can't stop watching this mainley because I can't figure out what the snail was singing. 

in case you don't know by now, it's Ride Like the Wind by Christopher Cross

if you did know, sorry for the redundant information :P

as for the trailer, yeah it was pretty bad

I actually kinda like Illumination's animation style, it brings it a certain grit and realistic sense to it, and not in the "Good Dinosaur" type way where the realism present in the background was just annoying and odd, but rather it feels... sophisticated, like something out of an ultra HD TV set, if you get what you mean. It's hard to explain.

This movie though... I don't know what to think. I'm excited as hell for Pets, I think that could be awesome (Toy Story rip-off? Yes, but why is ripping off one of the greatest movies of all time a bad thing?), but this just looks childish and stupid. Are all these animated movies set in fucking Zootopia or something?

I did laugh at the bunnies part though. WARNING BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING: I'M NOT A FURRY. I JUST SAID THAT I FOUND THAT PART FUNNY.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BK007 said:

Jesus, that looks fucking terrible. 

Could they not have had actual voice actors try to sing instead of playing music clips and trying to match the mouths of the badly animated characters?

Zootopia will hurt this talking animal town.

This and Zootopia release 9 months apart. This will work well as the family consensus pick apart from Star Wars Rogue One. This will probably follow the "Daddy's Home" run, especially with the Stars associated with the movie promoting it.