Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

Brolin was just afraid of Cameron. He made Ed Harris cries like a wimpy snapper and got into Ahnuld's face like a bad mofo taking no shit from anybody on set so Brolin is peanut butter.-_-

Woa, what a bad ass!!

3 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

I can't image it won't make $1B in CHN

I honestly think Jim purposely is waiting until 2020 so that he can be the first to hit $1b in one box office zone. My other theory is that he found a way of lengthening the 1 month period for foreign movies, he is going to use the environmental message of the film as leverage.

I heard that Chinese cinema growth had slowed down, what's the forecast looking for December 2020?

Edited by IronJimbo

CAMERON - “Oh, we’re in production... We’re in full-tilt production. We’re in what we call ‘scouting,’ which basically is shooting for me. I’m on the stage all day long during the scouting process, because there are no sets or locations, other than in the virtual world, so I do all my location-scouting with a troop of actors that go through the virtual sets, and give me a sense of the scale and position, lighting, that sort of thing. Then, I’m in rehearsals with my principal cast and I start with them at the end of September.”

Here is the Jim quote that has sjw's and social media in uproar (people are dumb)

“All of the self-congratulatory back-patting Hollywood’s been doing over Wonder Woman has been so misguided. She’s an objectified icon, and it’s just male Hollywood doing the same old thing! I’m not saying I didn’t like the movie but, to me, it’s a step backwards. Sarah Connor was not a beauty icon. She was strong, she was troubled, she was a terrible mother, and she earned the respect of the audience through pure grit. And to me, [the benefit of characters like Sarah] is so obvious. I mean, half the audience is female!”

It even got a response from the wonder women director.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/08/24/james-cameron-wonder-woman/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

I can honestly say that Wonder Woman 2 and Avatar 2 are without a doubt the two sequels I look forward to the most.

My most anticipated sequels

1- Wonder Woman 2 /Avatar 2 (tie)

2- Ant-Man & the Wasp

3- The Incredibles 2

4- Frozen 2

5- Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

I can honestly say that Wonder Woman 2 and Avatar 2 are without a doubt the two sequels I look forward to the most.

My most anticipated sequels

1- Wonder Woman 2 /Avatar 2 (tie)

2- Ant-Man & the Wasp

3- The Incredibles 2

4- Frozen 2

5- Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again

Guarantee you will want to see Avatar 3 more than wonder woman 3, you just need to re-live the Avatar experience in cinema.

1b os-china, 1b china, 600 dom = 2.6b ww roughly for A2

of course depends on quality, wom, marketing and a million things still a long way away, but feeling this way as of now.

Edited by a2knet

25 minutes ago, a2knet said:

1b os-china, 1b china, 600 dom = 2.6b ww roughly for A2

of course depends on quality, wom, marketing and a million things still a long way away, but feeling this way as of now.

Same feeling. Will earn more in china than avatar 1. Even if dom and os decrease by a big margin, will reach $2 billion.

• Like 1

my most awaited sequels,

1. jw2

2. avatar2 (i didn't love avatar but because of it's bo and because cameron pushes the visual element, am very much looking forwards to this)

3. incredibles2

4. zootopia2

5. jump street sequel / mib crossover

potentials,

mos2 (didn't like mos1 very much but if they are going in a different direction then a cavill-superman movie always is awaited, especially if matthew vaughn is directing)

batman2 (cause reeves gonna make a kick ass batman1)

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Of all the films, James Cameron has directed....the only ones i have seen are:

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Titanic

(The films i own on DVD)

So far....these 3 films are some of James Cameron's best. Haven't seen the other films he's directed yet (like Aliens or the first Terminator-film). I will when i buy them on DVD.

• Astonished 1