LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

If TBND make 10M this friday so this can translate something like 25M for 3days, right?

Yea, somewhere around there :)

No Good Deed did 24 off of an 8M Friday, but I don't think BND will do 30M to be honest.

• Like 1

Bull shit. The only reason why people stay more than 20 minutes at a fast food joint is because a fight broke out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5exIYh9zHM

Maccas here is quite a common hangout/meeting place. They've marketed themselves here in that way and it works.

I can't decide at this point which film is the best of 2014.  Still love me some FIOS but AS is really good....really really good.

I still gotta see FIOS, but I think the best films of 2014 are ('cause why not):

1. American Sniper

2. Whiplash

3. Boyhood

4. Birdman

5. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

6. Interstellar

7. The Imitation Game

8. A Most Violent Year

9. The Grand Budapest Hotel

10. Gone Girl

(11) Chef

(12) Fury

Honorable Mentions:

Edge of Tomorrow

Foxcatcher

Captain American: TWS

X:Men: DOFP

I thought Selma was a truly great film, but similar to The Hurricane ('99), the historical inaccuracy has hurt the film for me.

• Like 1

Other highlights from Fox News had to include them basically saying "If you don't like American Sniper, you're practically a communist"

Shocker, what else do you expect from Fox News bro, the fact that this movie is playing well everywhere in the country has emboldened them to amp up their usual rhetoric.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

Other highlights from Fox News had to include them basically saying "If you don't like American Sniper, you're practically a communist"

My favorite is when they thought The Muppets was evil because the bad guy was an oil tycoon. Even better that they actually responded.

• Like 4

I still gotta see FIOS, but I think the best films of 2014 are ('cause why not):

1. American Sniper

2. Whiplash

3. Boyhood

4. Birdman

5. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

6. Interstellar

7. The Imitation Game

8. A Most Violent Year

9. The Grand Budapest Hotel

10. Gone Girl

(11) Chef

(12) Fury

Honorable Mentions:

Edge of Tomorrow

Foxcatcher

Captain American: TWS

X:Men: DOFP

I thought Selma was a truly great film, but similar to The Hurricane ('99), the historical inaccuracy has hurt the film for me.

Submit your list in the top movies of 2014: http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?/topic/17147-bofs-top-25-movies-of-2014-send-in-your-lists-through-january-30/

• Like 1