kayumanggi

MARY POPPINS RETURNS | Disney | 12.19.18 | Rob Marshall directing | Emily Blunt, Lin Manuel Miranda

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

I don't know, def rooting for the Miles Morales character and Lord-Miller generally but I don't quite understand that multiverse/alternate Spider-Man shit and I'm not sure audiences will either.

It's like Face/Off but with multidimensional shenanigans.

1 minute ago, ReyReyBattery said:

It's like Face/Off but with multidimensional shenanigans.

My buddy and I were talking about remaking Face/Off the other day at work and he suggested it star, for max profits, The Rock and Leonardo DiCaprio. I love this absolutely terrible idea that would be hilariously awesome and make a billion dollars.

• Like 2

My buddy and I were talking about remaking Face/Off the other day at work and he suggested it star, for max profits, The Rock and Leonardo DiCaprio. I love this absolutely terrible idea that would be hilariously awesome and make a billion dollars.

I need this fucking movie to happen right now.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what would make me laugh more, DiCaprio's face on the Rock's body or the Rock's face on DiCaprio's body.

• Like 1

Predictions:

Poppins: $80M/$305M

Aquaman: $85M/$250M

Engines: $70M/$230M

Bohemian: $25M/$140M

Spiderverse: somewhere between Ferdinand and Lego Batman (want to say $30M/$125M)

Bumblebee: enough to end Hailee Steinfeild movie career giving Han a shot at her ($15M/$60M-$70M)

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I feel like Han and Hailee are low key perfect though. She could be the next Julia Roberts but instead seems focused on maybe having an outside shot at being a bargain brand Demi Lovato. That's some Han ass life choices right there.

She'll get her Grammy winning song soon! :sparta: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm predicting 180M, which some people on here think is way too low :lol: 

Before JL released I would have thought that too low. Also, I don't think JL did Aquaman any favors. Wondy was left with a far better reception after BVS. 180m is nearly 80% of JL (assuming 230) so doesn't look like that low a number. But still think with a good campaign and In-Wan-We-Trust, 200+ should be on cards. Hoping it's a very good movie and challenges JL (or even better, DS :ph34r:)

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

I legit told @CJohn a few months ago we needed a remake with Dicaprio and Tom Hardy since they’re buds

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

7 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Predictions:

Poppins: $80M/$305M

will be much more. 400+

Aquaman: $85M/$250M

more.

Bumblebee: enough to end Hailee Steinfeild move career giving Han a shot at her ($60M)

tenor.gif

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1