Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Cameron fanboys have been more aggressive since Alita failed to meet their box office expectations.

I also think that James Cameron becoming part of the Disney family as of next Wenesday (when the Disney/FOx deal takes effect) is driving them nuts since they all seem to hate Disney.

And I don't get why they have to badmouth just about everything except James Cameron films...

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I was just remembering how the picture taken in the Wonder Woman film was used as a plot in Batman v Superman. So brilliantly connected this universe started.

It's all connected.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

1 minute ago, Warmaster506 said:

Cameron  vs Marvel fans.  This will get nasty. Both fan bases are as crazy as the Dragon Ball fan base.

Hate to tell you this, but the DC fans can get batcrap crazy also. Remember the death threats against critics who did not like BvS?

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

It's all connected.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

I hate to say it but that photo bit in BvS being used in WW was film school 101. It was effective, yes, but not exactly a stroke of brilliant originality. Just basic film narrative technique. I don't blame Snyder for using it, but it not like it some great stroke of cinematic genius/

15 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Hate to tell you this, but the DC fans can get batcrap crazy also. Remember the death threats against critics who did not like BvS?

Yep, DC fans are definitely up there. Being attacked for several years won't help anything either. 

36 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Yep, DC fans are definitely up there. Being attacked for several years won't help anything either. 

https://www.indiewire.com/2012/07/dark-knight-rises-critic-receives-death-threats-129612/

People attacked DC fans for several year's before 2012 ?

The only reason DC fans are "attacked" is for doing stuff like that no ?

• Like 2

@justvision

Would love to be emotional over Endgame trailer, but that's two in a row not capitalizing on the loss of Bucky or Loki.

We're heading into potentially unknown territory - not quite Into-the-Spider-Verse or DOFP and I'm at least excited for that.

2 hours ago, Barnack said:

https://www.indiewire.com/2012/07/dark-knight-rises-critic-receives-death-threats-129612/

People attacked DC fans for several year's before 2012 ?

The only reason DC fans are "attacked" is for doing stuff like that no ?

I don't condone that but yes they partly brought it on themselves.  Like I said Marvel fans massively attacked after TDK gained the edge over IM leading to massive flame fests  as Marvel fans wanted badly to take TDK down which of course happened in 2012.  DC unable to get back in the fight until now has made many places beyond toxic.  Furthermore the massive bias towards Disney/Marvel over the years has not helped.

Look at the way Marvel/Disney fans and the media were cheer leading MPR returns during Xmas. Reporting that Aquaman had no chance and would get curbed.  Instead the opposite happened and the Disney/Marvel fans rightly got shit for it.  

DC fans will not let this go and I see it getting very nasty if DC can finally beat Marvel in 2020.   

Woa this thread is nuts! I can see how it would be kinda fun though lol. All I can say is am I the only one who doesn't have a "side" and likes both or at least just likes one a little more (aka Marvel movies are better...so far...but I still LIKE DC)? 

I definitely don't like the Zack Snyder ones but I loved Wonder Woman and Aquaman was good. I also think Shazam looks a little corny but also really fun (and funNY) so I am going to see that.

IDK i just think the picking a side and wanting one comics company to beat the other is so stupid. Like they are not sports teams!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

I don't condone that but yes they partly brought it on themselves.  Like I said Marvel fans massively attacked after TDK gained the edge over IM leading to massive flame fests

I  was absolutely completely in the dark that any of this was going on (or even possible)