Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Lol RT score went back up to 70% after 4 positive reviews in a row. And 3 of them were international critics. 

The certified 69% fresh was too good for this world

Moderation

No personal attacks are allowed in this thread or any other thread.  Treat all other members respectfully.  Do not disparage others in any form even as an attempt at humour or sarcasm.  

Not Cool

Ignore

Do Not Quote

Regards

BOT Staff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

I don’t care about media, rt or any controversy surrounding this, it was just a fantastic movie that I really enjoyed. Hopefully others feel the same way. 

That's way too sensible a take.

• Haha 1

Soon there will be more think pieces about Joker think pieces, than think pieces about Joker. This is already a sociological phenomenon bigger than any film debate or prestigious award. Millions of cops and undercover Navy Seals are about to patrol the streets, with most American cities in lockdown.

Some people say it could be the most successful attack against the US since the Russians stole the election.

The Joker movie is terrible. It had nothing valuable to say. Just a cliche after cliche. Todd Philipis had no idea what he was doing. Which is even more evident when reading his terrible replies to the accusations.  I can't see this movie appealing to anyone besides white men. It's as dated as "bro-humor movies like The Hangover".  Comparing it to The Dark Knight should be banned. 

• Knock It Off 1

Anyways SCORSESE is completely clueless and out of touch. He's re-doing the same gangster/mafia movie with the same actors yet again. Can he come up with something else? But I guess I'd be mad to if my movies were shipped straight to Netflix. 

Image result for can you come up with something else gif

• Knock It Off 1