Jonwo

Wonka | December 15, 2023 | TIMOTHEE IS WILLY WONKA FAM

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

My guess is this and Aquaman will stay put but The Color Purple will platform in December before going wide in January 2024 to build buzz. Don't see any of them moving to 2024 since all of these movies are already well into post-production (Wonka and Aquaman were shot last year) and they won't want to sit on a finished movie for that long.

Wonka and Aquabro will reign supreme over the holidays and WB will make major $$$$$.

On 10/12/2022 at 5:42 PM, Jonwo said:

I wonder if WB would risk moving Wonka to February and moving Toto either to December 2023 or perhaps Spring 2024.

Yeah, I'm a little confused why they would have this so close to Aquaman 2. I know it's a different genre but WB is basically competing against themselves.

Edited by poweranimals

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Maybe it will premiere at the Oscar, but weird, i suspect Warner would rather promote Barbie since the cinephiles are excited about it 

Can you DM me?

It looks like some guy was in a focus group and recorded it onto his phone so I don’t think it’s indicative of when they will actually release the trailer. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

It looks like some guy was in a focus group and recorded it onto his phone so I don’t think it’s indicative of when they will actually release the trailer. 

I see, it's because the studios booked placements for the Oscars today

Disney get one for The Little Mermaid and Warner also get one for something not announced yet, i presume it was Barbie, let's see

51 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Maybe it will premiere at the Oscar, but weird, i suspect Warner would rather promote Barbie since the cinephiles are excited about it 

Can you DM me?

Most likely it's one of WB's attachments with Shazam next weekend.