kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

15 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Those freaking cameo portals again...

This is probably the only film that can still probably get away with using them without inducing groans though. 

Trailer looked great. Glad to see them going for the R rating with such glee. The Feige/cocaine bit at the end is perfect.

27 minutes ago, YM! said:

Feel more or less the same when I did the first trailer. Looks aight and the trailer is a bit better than the teaser and somewhat alleviates my concerns on it on emotional conflict and if Logan is a variant. The action looks solid and it seems Deadpool and Wolverine do a good job bouncing off each other but the cinematography looks very grey and muted which is a bit disappointing considering all the hype of it being shot on film. Still can’t shake the feeling of this just being done for the sake of having Jackman and Reynolds interact but at least it’ll be a fun watch but I’m not really excited about it. Fans should be over the moon though, but I’m still thinking around 145m opening with 380m domestic and around 800-900m WW. Doesn't really fell like a $1B grosser unless it hits every mark (strong reviews, great audience reception, etc) which I’m still uncertain it can do.

A tale as old as time. Some doofus griping about the color palette. Seriously, find new material. That gripe was old in 2011.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2
  • Knock It Off 2

8 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

A tale as old as time. Some doofus griping about the color palette. Seriously, find new material. That gripe was old in 2011.

I’m sorry I’m not creaming because I think it doesn’t look visually clean. Forgive me for having an opinion that won’t influence the GA perception of the movie or negate D&W being the biggest movie of the summer if not the year and just my observation. I’m so my slightly mixed-positive opinion on D&W in a sea of positive opinions ruins it.

Edited by YM!
  • Like 4

This looks awesome. Can not wait. If this gets at least the same critical reception or even better than the first two it's doing a easy billion. Of course if it was released in May of 2022 it would have made Two billion....=)

• Like 1

Ehhhh.

Look, I’m sure the movie will be fine but I feel like deadpool of all franchises should have amazing promos, and none of these film’s have been. Logan’s a top 3 SH movie as far as I’m concerned but seeing jackman here still does nothing for me. 

Edited by Hatebox

Muche better than the teaser , i'm not hyped a lot because of the previous Marvel's Disney movies but I'm really curious . I hope the balance between humor and moving moments will be present as well as in the trailer

Liked these more than the teaser. I'm going to say these again this feels like Deadpool movie with Logan added. Besides those damn multiverse  portals Doesn't really scream  MCU.

Audience will treat this like a Deadpool movie and doubt it will really carry any momentum forward.

Rest of the slate will have to survive on its own.

Think this will be closer to 850m than 1bn.

I have a friend who is not a big movie person and hates going to the theater and has only seen one movie in one in the last five years. She just said It looks like she will have to go to the theater again. Anecdotal evidence yes  but the GA/casuals infrequent's will eat this movie up and don't think they give a shit about Fox Lore or whatever they will just be along for the ride.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

I have a friend who is not a big movie person and hates going to the theater and has only seen one movie in one in the last five years. She just said It looks like she will have to go to the theater again. Anecdotal evidence yes  but the GA/casuals infrequent's will eat this movie up and don't think they give a shit about Fox Lore or whatever they will just be along for the ride.

Same, lot of my friends who qualify as GA are hyped to see this in theaters. Internet can whine all about the humor, but this type of fun is what has been missing in blockbuster movies lately. Hugh is a huge sell too.

• Like 4

Significantly better trailer. Looks like it could be really dumb fun as a road trip movie, just hope they don’t do any multiverse cameo tedium. Weird to see an MCU trailer that doesn’t put me to sleep after the last few misses, but I could see this one being… good? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad Max007 said:

Same, lot of my friends who qualify as GA are hyped to see this in theaters. Internet can whine all about the humor, but this type of fun is what has been missing in blockbuster movies lately. Hugh is a huge sell too.

“this type of fun is what has been missing in blockbuster movies lately.” is this satire?

I understand being hyped but making statements like these ?😂😂this is as generic and casual as it gets literally 9 out of 10  blockbuster trailer look like this these day

• ...wtf 2