CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

DENIS VILLENUVE IS THE GREATEST FILMMAKER WHO EVER LIVED I HAVE FOUND A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN ALL OTHER DIRECTORS EXCEPT LUCA AND GRETA CAN GO TO HELL

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I was all ready to stan for this but I guess not anymore.

Ya know at times I question our friendship.

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

Timmy's gonna work his way into every cool sounding project just to spite BOT

Imagine if he and Ansel Elgort ever work together (on an Oscar-caliber project, no less). We gonna have to call an ambulance on half the site, it seems.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

lol. This might go wrong

every day since blade runner bombed i've been consistently surprised that this guaranteed bigger bomb seems to be going forward. i'm not mad at it since i think Denis can make a dope movie here but idk.

• Like 2

Paul Atreides is the lead character, the son of the ruler of the family, who is forced to escape into the desert wastelands and partner with its nomadic tribes. Using enhanced mental abilities, he eventually rises to become their ruler, the nomads believing he is their messiah, and leads an army to overthrow the empire.

Yeah, I can buy this guy as him:

source.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Imagine if he and Ansel Elgort ever work together (on an Oscar-caliber project, no less). We gonna have to call an ambulance on half the site, it seems.

I'd rather see ansel than this dude. and i can't stand ansel!!!!

14 minutes ago, John Marston said:

glad this is getting made but it's going to lose a lot of money

true. I'm re-reading the book and it has many characters and subplots that are fine for the book but should be Tom Bombadill'd in the movie. Also, as awesome as quotes are, they make for a stilted dialog. As Ford once said to Lucas, "you can write that shit but you can't say it". Finally, Denis doesn't have Nolan's knack for marrying commercial with cerebral. 

Timmy has been fandom's favorite to play Paul since he broke out last year. He looks younger than his age so he can pass for a teenager that Paul is. 

Also, Paul is unassuming physically cause he's too small for his age but growing taller. Timmy's already tall but he has delicacy to him that's perfect. Also, Paul has green eyes and dark hair like Timmy so we won't get Blue Eyes Controversy like Potter casting. :rofl:

Ansel can play Feyd-Rautha. ;)

Edited by Valonqar