CJohn

Obi-Wan Kenobi | Disney+

19 hours ago, DAJK said:

If a Lando movie gets made over this, he immediately becomes my least favourite character in the SW universe

It wouldn't be the character's fault if the studio decided to give him the movie, but the decision would prove that they have no plan in place for anything but just go after what they think is commercial atm (coughchart-toppingsongcough)

7 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Disney has rightfully taken some time to look at where they are going... Which apparently means cancelling the spinoffs...

Boooo! Box office be damned I wanted my Obi Wan movie :(

At least McGregor and Edgerton are young enough that they could still do it in 10 years if they wanted

This is the only one of them I could see a good commercial potential for after Solo, it's a shame that it's being put on hold and most likely canceled. I was really looking forward to seeing him as Obi-Wan again actually.