kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

7 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Wait, what? I assume you've seen it since you're an insider and all. Is this movie secretly kino?

#MORBIUSSWEEP incoming?

To be fair, he thinks every movie will be a hit :lol:

But I do agree with him there. Like I've said before, people turn into robots when they see the word "Marvel".

I just bought tickets in an empty Friday morning Dolby theater and someone bought the seat one seat away from me. How does this happen all the damn time!? I've had to change my tickets so many times due to this throughout the pandemic.

Anyways I have absolutely no expectations for this but am happy I won't have to see the trailer again ever. 

Edited by AdrianL
  • Like 1

I booked three tickets for us to see this on opening day here in the UK (31st March).

Only one PLF showing available just now but there were only two other seats booked (in a 444 seater). I’m sure it’ll pick up. 

Edited by Krissykins

42 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

If this flops, that Kraven decision by Sony is going to look even more stupid. And that Dakota Johnson Madame Spider project? Good luck

Why on earth would you even talk about it flopping when PS just started !!! Trailers have done well and Sony knows how to market these movies. I am sure it will do ok. 

• Like 1