Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

26 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Admirt it: y'all are calling this 'bad,' 'mediocre' and 'meh' because it's releASED BY Sony.

If this exact same trailer had "Marvel Studios" i fromt of it, you would all be creaming your pants with hyperbolic excitement.

I don’t mind Sony and I usually only watch the Marvel films once so...

2 hours ago, StevenG said:

Admirt it: y'all are calling this 'bad,' 'mediocre' and 'meh' because it's releASED BY Sony.

If this exact same trailer had "Marvel Studios" i fromt of it, you would all be creaming your pants with hyperbolic excitement.

If this were in the MCU it’d be even funnier

• Like 2

If it's good, it'll be a big hit for sure. Hype is huge and the character is much more popular and famous than people think, just like with Deadpool, people seriously underestimated him too before movie's release.

Edited by Firepower

6 hours ago, Porthos said:

Got to admit...

That looks really fun. :lol:

Oh, it's totally awful.  But it looks glorious.  @CJohn should absolutely love it. :lol:

It looks like insane hot garbage fire. I am there day zero to laugh at this shit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

A. No.

B. That sounds awful. 

Considering some of your unabashed embracing of questionable films and concepts on WhatsApp (like a Ghost Ewok serial killer hunting down stormtroopers who fought on Endor), you've lost the high ground.

24 minutes ago, baumer said:

I'm confused.  Why is this getting negative reactions here?  Looks like most other super hero movies to me.  

Because it was not made by Marvel Studios. :D Don't you know that all past/present/future non-MCU superhero films are crap?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Disbelief 1

4 hours ago, StevenG said:

Fan4stick fans said the same thing. It wasn't true then and it's not true now.

• Like 1