Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

9 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Films at festivals are rarely (never?) embargoed.

I don't think they're allowed to embargo a film once it's screened at a festival even. Critics will often see the film earlier though and sometimes aren't allowed to review until its public screening.

12 hours ago, Pinacolada said:

Why do I feel like you haven't seen it...

The first press screening just ended about 10 mins ago, as tweeted by Brandon Davis... you posted over an hour ago. Not buying it.

https://twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/1045166089527644160

Lol.  Ok.  You'll see on Tuesday.  

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there are really people out there who get mad and question the credibility of info like "venom is bad" huh.

Wow I bet you never read the comics huh, so you wouldn't really get the intricacies of what's going on here

13 hours ago, Pinacolada said:

Why do I feel like you haven't seen it...

The first press screening just ended about 10 mins ago, as tweeted by Brandon Davis... you posted over an hour ago. Not buying it.

https://twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/1045166089527644160

Advance screenings for tentpole studio films don't require embargoes. No waiver has to be signed. No cameras or phones are confiscated. Granted, most people who attend these screenings are kind enough to avoid spoilers unless asked for details in a private discussion. I do it all the time. Hell, I remember seeing Pacific Rim a month and a half before it was released.