Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The reviews are already out for Johnny English. Most of them are meh to bad 

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Trash. You know every joke before it’s played out, and watching the parts of the film setting up the story feel like a chore.

sad-businessman-looking-at-a-computer-sc

45 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I've seen pretty much every other fall and holiday movie. Let me know if you want any other opinions.  

I would like to know your thoughts on Second Chance and Aquaman, how you guess they'll perform at the box office, and if you think audiences will like them.

47 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

If Venom must be bad I would like funny bad please. The trailers have been hinting that it is funny bad.

It's Tom Hardy yelling at himself and punching trees so it looks like my kinda terrible

Hey all you Venom fans, this is your last chance to vote for what is sure to be a new standard for superhero excellence. Head on over to the Most Anticipated Movies thread and share your love for Venom.

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/667-box-office-theorys-most-anticipated-films/?page=351

Years from now Venom will probably still be regarded as the greatest superhero film of all time. 

(Unless that James Franco Multiple Man movie actually happens, that's the only thing that could challenge it.)

11 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

I've seen pretty much every other fall and holiday movie. Let me know if you want any other opinions.  

Fantastic Beasts

Aquaman

Bumblebee

Bohemian Rhapsody

Mary Poppins

Alita 

Nutcracker and ? Realms

Mortal Engines (I don't care to watch just wanna know how big a bomb it's gonna be :lol: )

Edited by Valonqar
  • Thanks 1