Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

5 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Using Rth’s Sat number.

16.49 - 4.26 - 6.5 = 5.73M Sun

20.10M 4-day means 3.61M Mon

So they’re projecting a freaking 37% drop for IW on Memorial Day Monday? 

Hmm....

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

These are the kinds of posts that make this place annoying at times.  

The worst part about Grace is she takes it over to her Youtube channel for click bait titles. She'll purposely make provocative statements to bait people. I use to respect her opinion on movies, but it's clear she has a financial interest in views so she can collect on that Google paycheck. I think she comes here to see who she can engage, then uses that as material for her videos. It's sad that people can't just love their craft and talk thoughtfully about these topics instead of jabbing at fans who enjoy these films, just to make a cheap buck. Deadpool 2 is already in the black it's second weekend and because it's performing like most sequels, it's "over"? Such hyperbole.  I guess it's "over" for Star Wars too huh Grace? Great analytics. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eastwood47 said:

The worst part about Grace is she takes it over to her Youtube channel for click bait titles. She'll purposely make provocative statements to bait people. I use to respect her opinion on movies, but it's clear she has a financial interest in views so she can collect on that Google paycheck. I think she comes here to see who she can engage, then uses that as material for her videos. It's sad that people can't just love their craft and talk thoughtfully about these topics instead of jabbing at fans who enjoy these films, just to make a cheap buck. Deadpool 2 is already in the black it's second weekend and because it's performing like most sequels, it's "over"? Such hyperbole.  I guess it's "over" for Star Wars too huh Grace? Great analytics. 

Our Grace is not the real Grace lol It's a guy impersonating her

Edited by Alli
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eastwood47 said:

The poster here is not the actual person lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4