Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

46 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

I think the marvel audience now wants to go to the cinema to see the big event movies. moreover, the TV series have worsened the world of cinecomics

I expect more success for Antman from Kang than from BP. At least in the world Not in Usa

Yeah mcu has been saturated with too much and no Avengers movie to end the phase or any kind of build up. Phase 5 will be back again like other normal phases final build up to Avengers. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jedijake said:

How long before we start seeing verified audience scores on RT? I have a bad feeling about them. Maybe, hopefully, it's just last minute jitters.

Usually Verified Score  is unveiled at 4-5Pm PST, and CBM reach 1k votes at around 7-8PM PST

1 hour ago, jedijake said:

How long before we start seeing verified audience scores on RT? I have a bad feeling about them. Maybe, hopefully, it's just last minute jitters.

It's now avilable and it sits at 86% Verified Score (altough from less than 50 votes, so it means practically nothing yet) 4.5 average score
67% All Audiences, 1k+ votes, 3.6 avg

Rotten Tomatoes critic scores have stabilised a bit, might stay in the 80s.

Audience scores seem decent enough so far, early to tell.

Generally seems good, some people disappointed. However seems this movie is really emotional and that seems to be working for people.

Edited by exomassey

On the other hand I watched it again today and was maybe excepting me liking it less on a second viewing but I loved it even more. My friend who is a Marvel fan but hasn´t been a fan of the latest movies except NWH really liked it. She was very  sceptical but really liked it. 

• Like 1