Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

The way you all are commenting on Endgame after seeing it, it makes me wonder if this movie could get the "capstone" Oscar like Return of the King did...22 movies with a final amazing delivery could be the type of thing that finally gets a super movie a best Oscar...b/c if it isn't this one, which one would it ever be?:)  

Of course, it probably depends on what's coming out this fall...

PS - I'm kidding, but only kinda:)...Black Panther did open the door to supers able to get nominated last year...and you all are making it sound like this movie is the ultimate achievement (don't tell me til May 7th at 10pm EST:)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

Dread it, run from it...destiny has arrived...the most anticipated film in history is upon us..

Fellow box office followers, it is all downhill from here, for we have reached summit..

There will never be another moment such as this..

Everyone in 2012

And then in 2018.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

The way you all are commenting on Endgame after seeing it, it makes me wonder if this movie could get the "capstone" Oscar like Return of the King did...22 movies with a final amazing delivery could be the type of thing that finally gets a super movie a best Oscar...b/c if it isn't this one, which one would it ever be?:) 

Only ROTK can ROTK... dread it, run from it, one to rule them all

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Only ROTK can ROTK... dread it, run from it, one to rule them all

What a sad ending for PJ, from ROTK to Mortal Engines and now documentaries and lending your facilities to James Cameron.

Icarus he was.