Eric the IF

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

7 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Records broken so far by Endgame (not including any presale records)

Hong Kong - Single Day record

Hong Kong - OD record

South Korea - OD record

China - Midnight Record

China - OD record for hollywood movies (top overall as well)

Indonesia - OD record

Indonesia - Single day record (tentative)

Australia - OD record (tentative)

New Zealand - OD record (tentative)

2 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

Just saw Endgame and if this movie doesn't make 3 billion dollars at the box office, something's fucked with the world lol.

I am a quick pisser. 

Without any spoilers is there any point around the 1/2 to 2/3 point where it would be safe to run to the bathroom and miss about 57 seconds?

3 minutes ago, Birdo Mandingo said:

I am a quick pisser. 

Without any spoilers is there any point around the 1/2 to 2/3 point where it would be safe to run to the bathroom and miss about 57 seconds?

the EG title card in the beginning can give u 10 seconds to make a run for it. other than that you can only leave once the credits roll :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

6 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Think the film will get a gigantic 2nd weekend...

120 plus or more

Needs to be 150+, I’ve got children club members who are depending on me.     

320 -53%, “easy”

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Haha 1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS. This movie was insane. That third act is as incredible as everyone says it is. Believe the hype!!! 

(repost from the International thread as I posted there incidentally out of excitement during the credits, lol) 

• Like 4
  • Astonished 2

Dread it, run from it...destiny has arrived...the most anticipated film in history is upon us..

Fellow box office followers, it is all downhill from here, for we have reached summit..

There will never be another moment such as this..

Edited by excel1
  • Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

Just now, excel1 said:

Dread it, run from it...destiny has arrived...the most antiquated film in history is upon us..

Fellow box office followers, it is all downhill from here, for we have reached summit..

I recall saying the same thing for TFA just a few years ago... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Dread it, run from it...destiny has arrived...the most anticipated film in history is upon us..

You underestimate Feige 

3 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

GiantCalBears is a fycking welcher. Dude bounced once he couldn’t pay baumer $1000. 

That stinks. Baumer is an honest guy. If he lost, he would have paid up. Baumer lost a $50 bet to me and he paid me. Baumer is a man of his word. And if I had lost, I would have paid Baumer.

• Like 1

I have a session already booked for tomorrow in Imax but I've been reading about all the awesome things that happened and I want to see it again so I just bought a ticket for 90 minutes from now. It's at the crappy theatre I usually avoid but I gotta see it again and all the decent seats for the better local cinemas are gone (if the session isn't completely sold out already) so I'll just have to suck it up.

• Like 2