Eric Duncan

Avengers: Endgame Tuesday Thread (4/30): 33.11M (3rd best Tuesday ever, 2nd best non-opening)

2 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Oh come on... Everytime I come into this thread the number is lower.

Charlie mentioned it will do 33M.. Estimated is 32.9M . How is it lower?

Just now, Sam said:

If it’s any consolation, it’s gonna take EG the whole 8-9 days to overtake JW.

This movie is so fucking ridiculous. Jurassic World, The Avengers, Infinity War, Black Panther ... all of these runs were absolutely amazing and yet ... compared to this monstrosity here ... its not even funny.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

This movie is so fucking ridiculous. Jurassic World, The Avengers, Infinity War, Black Panther ... all of these runs were absolutely amazing and yet ... compared to this monstrosity here ... its not even funny.

• Astonished 1

Pretty safe bet Endgam will be able to stay ahead of TFA's 2 week gross tbh, by the end of it's 2nd thursday TFA was at 651, assuming 50mil from Wed/Thurs  dom and 170mil 2nd weekend we'll be at just a midge under that with mon-thurs to go. Should be easily past 700mil by then.

9 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Oh come on... Everytime I come into this thread the number is lower.

Please don’t come into Wednesday thread tomorrow. In that way , we will have higher number which makes you happy and everyone happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Did you see the first movie of the new Godzilla anime on Netflix? I look at Jurassic World, BP and Avengers like the flying severum. TFA and Infinity War are the Godzilla offspring. Endgame is the one sleeping under the mountain that arises at the end of the film ;) 

Edited by VenomXXR
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

It was at 34.5 last night. Then it was 33.4 this morning, now 32.9. 

Maybe because guessing what a days number will be at 6pm the day of is not an exact science. 32.9-33.4 is in the same ballpark. 

3 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

It was at 34.5 last night. Then it was 33.4 this morning, now 32.9. 

Rth said - 34.5M , Deadline - 33.4M Charlie - 33M... So it's within expectation. Also the Disney reported is not final it's just an estimate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Did you see the first movie of the new Godzilla anime on Netflix? I look at Jurassic World, BP and Avengers like the flying severum. TFA and Infinity War are the Godzilla offspring. Endgame is the one sleeping under the mountain that arises at the end of the film ;) 

Even though i dont like the Netflix Anime Godzilla films, that is a good comparison.