Eric Burnett

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

24 minutes ago, MrPink said:

She'll be in a MCU film. Comfort zone for dayssssss

Shush your vendetta, weirdo.

She will be the NEW Black Widow. She will become big. She is hot and she is talented and she is willing to get naked. Nothing stands in her way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just finished seeing this and it has the exact same problems as Homecoming and might be worse in some regards (especially the villain) but I found it a hell of a lot funnier than Homecoming. The movie's flaws are likely going to interfere with my enjoyment much more when I rewatch it so I'm probably just going to give it a 5/10.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Current Phase 3 MCU ranking

Infinity War

Civil War
Homecoming
Ragnarok
Endgame
Black Panther

Doctor Strange
GoTG2
Ant-Man and The Wasp

FarFromHome
Captain Marvel

For me I'd move Ant-Man and the wasp way down huge gap swapping with CM to last. Huge gap to next up and the rest is similar. Find out tomorrow I think for FFH

Edited by cdsacken

Lets talk Aladdin sequels and trilogies. 

I just feel like this is the beginning of the Agrabah saga and there is just so much left to tell in this Aladdin universe and I am thinking like 4-5 movies atleast and that is being conservative because I feel like it has approx 7-8 movies and that is also being slightly toned down because as far as material source goes it has approx enough for 10-12 movies material wise and thats on top of throwing alot out but such long saga is uncommon.  

But lets be conservative and realistic I say 5 movies is the right choice and middle ground on this saga following the chronological order. 

1. Aladdin 

2. The return of Jafar 

3. The animated series (3 seasons of 86 episodes) that is alot of source material. 

4. Aladdin and the king of thieves

I think the return of Jafar can be referenced and skipped which means the bulk of the movies will come from the animated series adaptions just like how the X-men cinematic universe and MCU were taking their sources from the comic books and doing adaptions. Aladdin will most likely follow that path and produce atleast 3 movies from canon material sources without breaking rules or deviating from the canon sources and finally but not last Aladdin and the king of thieves can follow. 

1.Aladdin

2. Movie from the animated series canon material sources (The return of Jafar could get a shoutout and reference in the beginning of this movie) 

3. Movie from the animated series canon material sources 

4. Movie from the animated series canon material sources 

5. Aladdin and the king of Thieves

6. If need be an Aladdin movie set in 25-30 years from the king of thieves where Aladdin and Jasmine are old and re-visiting them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit I forgot to mention box office but yeah I think most of these movies will do 1 Billion 1 or 2 might miss but it's gonna be close but majority of them will be above 1-billion and some might even hit 1.3B to 1.4B with the right production and promos it sells itself without further issues

Edited by Geo1500
  • Disbelief 2

My initial rating (in bracket) and final rating for Phase 3 films.

Infinity War: 10/10 (10/10)

Civil War: 8/10 (6/10)

Ragnarok: 8/10 (8/10)

Homecoming: 8/10 (7/10)

Black Panther: 8/10 (5/10)

Ant Man 2: 8/10 (8/10)

GoTG 2: 8/10 (7/10)

Doctor Strange: 8/10 (4/10)

Captain Marvel: 7/10 (6/10)

Endgame: 8/10

Far From Home: 6/10

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

I like to pay in full for the year, but I am not getting that option. I am getting an error message. Thank you! 

What do you mean? What error message? If you want to pay for a whole year, go to the Annual Donations page.

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/store/

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

My initial rating (in bracket) and final rating for Phase 3 films.

Infinity War: 10/10 (10/10)

Civil War: 8/10 (6/10)

Ragnarok: 8/10 (8/10)

Homecoming: 8/10 (7/10)

Black Panther: 8/10 (5/10)

Ant Man 2: 8/10 (8/10)

GoTG 2: 8/10 (7/10)

Doctor Strange: 8/10 (4/10)

Captain Marvel: 7/10 (6/10)

Endgame: 8/10

Far From Home: 6/10

Why is there 2 Spidey movies in one Phase. That is very weird.

Just now, Water Bottle said:

What do you mean? What error message? If you want to pay for a whole year, go to the Annual Donations page.

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/store/

Thank you! My current subscription is up on 7/13. I received an email with a link. When I click on the link, it asked me to log in. I do so and then there is an error message.

17 minutes ago, Porthos said:

(Was 6.4-6.6 so a decent sized one, but it looks to have been in the middle of nowhere, so hopefully not too much damage done or that many injuries)

I'm a Californian and I have anxiety so I still panic every time it happens.

Thankfully I only felt tremors for a few seconds. I'm far from the epicenter.

Edited by Mekanos

Just now, Mekanos said:

I'm a Californian and I have anxiety so I still panic every time it happens.

Thankfully I only felt the tremors for a few seconds. I'm about an hour from the epicenter.

that's good. :sweat:

if you were at the epicentre would have advised you to climb the tallest building and wait for dwayne johnson.

• Haha 2