Eric Loves Rey

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

17 minutes ago, Menor said:

I don't understand the popularity of Doctor Strange. What did you all like about it?

1. Its mystical aspect. A bit of Zen and philosophy, whatever
  2. Its magical realm and capability, a fresh departure from the usual bullets, explosion, blasting, fist fight
  3. Time Stone
  4. Strange. Dr Strange. Mr Dr. Surely not the most likable character, but who am I to judge. At least he is not boring or bland.
  5. Wong
  6. Ancient One's final speech
  7. Dormammu I come to bargain. Victory by being a PITA.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

IW

Endgame

CW

Ragnarok

AM&tW

Black Panther

Gotg2

FFH

Homecoming

CM

DS

Even the lowest was pretty good though, above 6/12 movies from first 2 phases.

Umm, quite similar to my list  bro, just swapping DS with AM&tW.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

I think they'll be fine as long as they stay as "side" characters. 

Sam Wilson deserves a Disney+ Series, a full Movie Trilogy, and a Leading Role in All Upcoming Team Up/Avengers Movies.  Anthony Mackie's Sam is just as brave, and kind, and heroic as Evans' Cap.  It's like Sam said in Winter Soldier: "I do everything he does, but slower."  

Just now, CJohn said:

NO EARLY FRIDAY NUMBERS :hahaha: RIP

Shit.  Does this mean everyone's going to invade the Tracking Thread now?

• Haha 2

Loved FFH. I was worried it’d become too big and lose what made Homecoming and Shazam! so great, but it really managed to capture that and elevate it. Probably my 3rd favorite MCU movie now.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, justvision said:
  1. Its mystical aspect. A bit of Zen and philosophy, whatever
  2. Its magical realm and capability, a fresh departure from the usual bullets, explosion, blasting, fist fight

I agree with these 2 points the most. Found DS visually different and a refreshing entry into MCU. Even in Infinity War the DS Thanos bit was the coolest imo. As someone not very much into MCU still would look forward to another DS.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

@Charlie Jatinder   and @Darth Lehnsherr are threadbanned for 48 hours for untagged Endgame spoilers.

Please consult the spoiler policy for movies.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:    

To be clear, I do understand the letter of the rules, and I guess they have to be followed without exception. But the spoiler policiy around here for certain movies is really archaic and hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, infamous5445 said:

Endgame

IW

CW

FFH

AM&TW

Black Panther

GOTG2

Homecoming

DS

Ragnarok

CM

Ragnarok was trash and I stand by that opinion.

Out of likes so I'll just say I agree with your last line and a lot of your list