Eric Loves Rey

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

Just now, 75Live said:

so spoilers are here and in the actual Spiderman thread, guess people aren't safe anywhere.  I think the person went back and edited the post, but people already saw it by then.  Not sure why anyone would ever want to post spoilers, but I guess they like ruining things for people

Yea I literally avoided the internet for two days, decided to check on that thread before my showing at 8pm today.  Thought it would be safe, but that would unfortunately be incorrect.  **** me, still going to see the film, but feeling discouraged knowing that I already know big details.  Really pissed.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, bleachella said:

Anything over 20C (70F I think) is considered "hot" here I don't understand how y'all survive I would melt like a snowman if I was forced to live with those temperatures

When it comes to 110F or whatever it's just like -30F. You stay inside and use the AC instead of the heater. 

In Texas one year we had 30 days in a row of 100+ and 50+ overall one summer. I will never live there again. 

26 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Yea I literally avoided the internet for two days, decided to check on that thread before my showing at 8pm today.  Thought it would be safe, but that would unfortunately be incorrect.  **** me, still going to see the film, but feeling discouraged knowing that I already know big details.  Really pissed.

I hear you.  It sucks.  Probably could he a ban but too late for your regardless :(

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Nothing nice about 90 degree weather :rock:

Oh it's awful but luckily I spent the day in the pool so that was nice - I'm not good in this heat & humidity - I warn everyone - I'm grouchy leave me be😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I just saw Midsommar.  Holy shit.  Adored it, and blows all the mediocre movies we got in June out of the water.  Honestly think I liked it more than Hereditary, and I loved Hereditary.

Both those movies suck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 3

Since we won't have numbers, I think this the perfect time to take a moment and pay Happy Birthday Respects to the Greatest MCU Hero: Steve Rogers.

image0.gif

101 and still as perfect as ever.

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ban1o said:

What is FFH cinemascore? How was Midsommar's released and not FFH? 

Cinemascore posted spoilers here and got threadbanned before they had a chance to release FFH's score.

Should have posted FFH's first. :sadno: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 2

3 hours ago, Porthos said:

That's because you live in an area that gets humidity along with it. ;)

Here in Sacto 90 degree weather is considered a pleasant comfortable summer day.

(yes yes, nothing like folks down in Arizona or New Mexico get it - point taken in advance)

I just saw a female football player that plays for either Houston or Seattle and they were playing in Houston and she collapsed because of the humidity and how hot it was. I don't know if this is recent thing or YT is recommending old stuff to me. 

• Sad 1

1. Iron Man 

2. Avengers: Endgame

3. Avengers

4. Avengers: Infinity War

5. Guardians of the Galaxy

6. Captain America: Winter Solider

7. Captain America: Civil War

8. Thor Ragnarok

9. Black Panther

10. Iron Man 3

11. Spider-man: Far From Home 

Jakey Mysterio is the best. Dope Movie.

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I just saw Midsommar.  Holy shit.  Adored it, and blows all the mediocre movies we got in June out of the water.  Honestly think I liked it more than Hereditary, and I loved Hereditary.

Borrows from Wicker Man a little too freely but yeah, it shits all over that Marvel garbage. 

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 2

4 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Can someone refresh me on spoiler policy as it pertains to what is and is not considered a spoiler? Like, I’m pretty sure that I’m safe talking about The Rock playing Danny DeVito in Juman3, because it’s part of the official marketing for that movie?

God damn it man. I havent seen the trailer yet.(or jumanji 2) Thanks for spoiling me!😡

• Haha 2