TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

On 9/25/2022 at 7:55 PM, poweranimals said:

I don't know why as I don't remember ever replying to Grace but she has blocked me. 😂

Damn I’m blocked too. I’ve never even tweeted anything to her.

Edited I found a tweet from a year ago that I was responding to some one talking about her but they didn’t @ her either so she must search for her name on Twitter lol.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Went to a party and they played Poker Face. Realised that Lady Gaga should make a song called Joker Face for this 

That was a popular parody song in the 2009-2010 time.. Lots of Joker Face songs on YouTube

This one is going to be interesting.

A LOT is going to depend on how good the songs are.

I think this is one of those "It's going to be either really good or a disaster, " types of films.

Sort of reminds me of the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer which raised a lot of eyebrows but turned out to be really good.

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

This makes it sound like Margot is assuming that Gaga is taking over as her Harley Quinn lol.

Gunn already said on Twitter like a month ago that we’d see Harley (Margot) again, so not sure this interview really means much tbh. 

I'm sure Robbie is a bit miffed that someone else so high-profile is doing another version of this character while there's no specific indication that Robbie is done with it, but of course she has to play nice for the press...  

Starts filming next week according to latest ProductionWeekly updates:

All the announced cast so far:

– Joaquin Phoenix

– Lady Gaga

– Zazie Beets

– Catherine Keener

– Brendan Gleeson

– Jacob Lofland

– Harry Lawtey

Very excited for this one!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChipDerby said:

4 months seems like a long shoot for this type of film, no?

It's a musical, so I'm sure it has more elaborate planning/shooting going on, just like most sequels...and of course now *two* high-profile/A-list stars/presences/egos/main roles to negotiate...the game is elevated.