hasanahmad

4D is coming to Theaters, $8 more. How will this affect BO?

I said priceless not free... For example the mona lisa is priceless. Therefore, you can suck on that. :lol:

Oh, it has a price, it's just a very high one. I'm sure if Warren Buffett for some reason wanted to buy it he could.As for this 4D thing, I hope they just keep it as a sideshow in the multiplexes. I don't think people really want to go on a 2 hour amusement park ride every time they see a movie. Edited by tribefan695

Yeah, there's something called "life". I didn't know there were people still unaware.If I want to have water sprayed in my face, I'll go have a shower, or to the beach and under no circumstances do I want to pay to smell physical shit.

And come to think of it, does Hollywood actually know what the D stands for?I mean 3D they can sort of get away with, but shouldn't 4D mean that every scene in the movie plays silmaltaneously and not at all at the same time and that you watch a 90minute film in 12 seconds and stuff. It doesn't sound all that fun.And 5D... that's even worse. That would been watching the editors cut, Directors cut, first take, TV Version and 1000's of other potential takes all at the same time without knowing which is which. We'd all end up becoming Griffin from MIB3

And come to think of it, does Hollywood actually know what the D stands for?I mean 3D they can sort of get away with, but shouldn't 4D mean that every scene in the movie plays silmaltaneously and not at all at the same time and that you watch a 90minute film in 12 seconds and stuff. It doesn't sound all that fun.And 5D... that's even worse. That would been watching the editors cut, Directors cut, first take, TV Version and 1000's of other potential takes all at the same time without knowing which is which. We'd all end up becoming Griffin from MIB3

I guess "sensovision" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
  • Like 1

Now you can experience the FOURTH DIMENSION, TIME, ON YOUR THEATRE'S SCREEN. Feel hours waste away as you dump money in our pockets! The soul-crushing pacing and nonexistent narrative is all part of what makes this the FUTURE of cinema!

• Like 1

A 2D Michael Bay film can give you a headache.A 3D Michael Bay film can give you a bigger headache.A 4D Michael Bay film will give you a headache, back pains, hearing problems and possibly even brain damage.A 5D Michael Bay film would literally kill cinema. Literally, because the cinema would explode.

Edited by Avatarfan
  • Like 4

The next stage in evolution of cinema is very far away..... when we can actually experience cinema by being in the movie (sort of like Matrix, apart from the dying part obviously :) ).Till then we should just try to make 2D experience better, like IMAX, 4K etc.