121 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Inception

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

People say that the 4th level of dreaming(limbo) is the final and deepest level of dreaming. But Cobb did say that him and Mal were down there for about 50 years, so they wouldn't they have had to have gone to sleep sometime? And what happens when you sleep? Oh wait its a little thing called dreaming, which technically should mean that there would be infinite levels of dreaming, would it not?

I felt no emotional connection to any of the characters or to the movie. It isn't as clever as a lot of its fans think it is, the story and plot are easy to follow. The people I saw it with hated it, but it is technically a good film but it has no heart. B

Highly Overrated. While the visulas are fantastic, the plot is pathetic and it is ridiculous that the actors in the movie try to explain every setup.

I found it to be pretentious and extremely boring.

D

Edited by jb007

Highly Overrated. While the visulas are fantastic, the plot is pathetic and it is ridiculous that the actors in the movie try to explain every setup.

I found it to be pretentious and extremely boring.

D

I wouldn't give it a D, but I would definitely call it forgettable. Its not gonna become a classic like The Matrix. The Matrix is just pure genius with legendary characters(Smith and Morph especially). Inception at times felt like it was trying way too hard to be clever.

8.0/10

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

I wouldn't give it a D, but I would definitely call it forgettable. Its not gonna become a classic like The Matrix. The Matrix is just pure genius with legendary characters(Smith and Morph especially). Inception at times felt like it was trying way too hard to be clever.8.0/10

I agree that this movie is eons behind The Matrix. That was not only revolutionary, but it was a great fun movie to boot.

I love the Soundtrack.Best Soundtrack in a while imo..Lol The Social Network won..lol who remembers that soundtrack...

I liked most of Inception's soundtracks but imo they werent not that unforgettable. Very Zimmer stype, but nothing really fresh. It's funny I always viewed the soundtrack you posted the "slow" version of Fort Walton - Kansas from "The Rock"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXm9yaDPlNw
  • Like 1

It's an intriguing, engaging, stylish thriller, a heist movie, and a French new wave film all in one. It's Leo DiCaprio's best work, a Tom Hardy showcase, and proof that JGL can kick ass. It turns an entirely abstract concept of symbolic imagery, father/son relationship, and guilt/regret into an enormously compelling summer multiplex action movie. Nolan has made a few of my favorite movies ever but I put this at the top of his work. Seen it 5-6 times now and it never gets less interesting.

• Like 5

It's an intriguing, engaging, stylish thriller, a heist movie, and a French new wave film all in one. It's Leo DiCaprio's best work, a Tom Hardy showcase, and proof that JGL can kick ass. It turns an entirely abstract concept of symbolic imagery, father/son relationship, and guilt/regret into an enormously compelling summer multiplex action movie.Nolan has made a few of my favorite movies ever but I put this at the top of his work. Seen it 5-6 times now and it never gets less interesting.

This.

If feel so stupid. Was one of the Inception fanboys at BOM and predicted 800 mio worldwide from the beginning.Didn't watch it at the movie theatre and just rented the DVD. Found it very boring and dull.Well, I just wait for the free TV premiere now and give it a second chance...