Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Micheal Bay style is something even a lot of non movie nerds notice, it is has become rather well known.

He has a lot hits and misses but movies like Armageddon, The Rock and Transformers 1 are pretty well liked even today.

• Like 4

On 4/11/2017 at 8:12 AM, Lordmandeep said:

Micheal Bay style is something even a lot of non movie nerds notice, it is has become rather well known.

He has a lot hits and misses but movies like Armageddon, The Rock and Transformers 1 are pretty well liked even today.

https://youtu.be/2THVvshvq0Q

Apologies... Struggle to insert YouTube videos via my phone. But, that's a cool video on Bayhem.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 1

The trailer is competent, but I'm not seeing a hook here to come back. It's mega serious, but we know in the end it's gonna be full of some juvenile comedy that just wears you down, in addition to the mega explosions and all.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

I'm hoping this is good. I like all 4 of the transformers movies do far, but the last one was definitely the weakest one. My rankings would be 3, 1, 2, 4

I've watched them all. Huge TF fan due to childhood 80s-ness.

The second is by far the worst. It is a travesty. 

The first is excellent. I've seen it probably 20+ times.

The third is fairly decent (i.e. Nimoy) and the fourth grows on me but I still despise the prolonged absence of the Dinobots in any real meaningful way.

Hopefully Last Knight corrects that somewhat where it can. I'm optimistic thus far for TF5