CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

Frozen was the film that started my love with animations, apparently, they don't do well here in India, so I was sold for the sequel back then itself. This, however, was different than what I was expecting. Good different.

Music is great and of course visually epic. Japan tracking will be fun.

• Like 6

I dont even like Frozen but this is an amazing teaser. Cant help but be excited now lol.

Also, i think Anna pulls the sword at the end because she sees something horrendous and horrifying approaching:

Spoiler

5c60d728eb3ce8204a54da73-750-563.jpg

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Trailer view watch will be interesting. Might be the only one with the possibility of topping End Game. Domestic/WW battle will be awesome.

1.3M in an hour on just Disney's twitter. Currently has 3 of the top 10 trends worldwide on Twitter also. 

YT at just 300k, but I suspect it's lagging anyway, and likely Facebook/Twitter will take more prevalence on this.

FB at 1.3M on Disney page, as well as 300k on UNILAD (no idea why they posted it, but that's very promising)

Instagram at 500k on Disney profile.

All in all, on just main channels, we have about 3.5m in the first hour (remember that Europe is just finishing school, America is either just waking up / at school).

I think this is almost certain to get 200m in 24 hours, maybe even reach top 3: (For now I think it'll settle about 250M)

1. Avengers: Endgame – Official Trailer 289.0 December 7, 2018 [1] [1]
2. Avengers: Infinity War – Official Trailer 230.0 November 29, 2017 [2] [2]
3. The Lion King – Official Teaser Trailer 224.6 November 22, 2018 [3] [3]
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

This looks good, but I can’t help but think it’d look better with real people

/s 

You joke, but that first shot with the ocean genuinely confused me, as it looked like Elsa had leaked into the real world...

• Like 3

My one hope for this is that it makes narrative sense as a sequel. An epic feel would be cool, but I want what they're going for to fit well with the first film. This has potential to be the best film Disney releases in 2019 outside of Marvel and Star Wars, which is a very good thing.

• Like 2

The bits with Elsa look super cool......and though it's been 5 years, I'm still annoyed at everyone claiming this is the pinnacle of representation and not listening to valid criticism, so....

Screen-Shot-2019-02-13-at-9.24.32-AM.png

There's plenty of time to convince me otherwise but for now, I'm muting this all over the internet.

• Like 1