Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 hours ago, 2kt09 said:

If it's just Bryke and not Mr & Mrs Ehasz, oooooooooooohhhhh boy.

It will be fine with just Bryke imo. They already have the animated version as the "script". Doubt they can mess that perfection up. 

23 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

does anyone seriously care about fucking sif

Of course. Sif is extremely popular in the comics and Jaime Alexander was perfect for the role. Unfortunately, the writing in the first two movies never tapped into Sif's true potential. Once Marvel hired Portman to play Jane, they weren't going to waste her by focusing on Thor's Asgardian lover. (Portman wasted herself, however.)

With Jane becoming the Mighty Thor, my hope is that Taika will bring Sif back. He's writing and will surely be able to give her the material she deserves. Something tells me that Valkyrie and Jane are gonna end up ruling Asgard together. It would be perfectly fitting if Thor and Sif soared off into the Nine Realms together, seeking to restore order to the realm. 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, Talkie said:

Of course. Sif is extremely popular in the comics and Jaime Alexander was perfect for the role. Unfortunately, the writing in the first two movies never tapped into Sif's true potential. Once Marvel hired Portman to play Jane, they weren't going to waste her by focusing on Thor's Asgardian lover. (Portman wasted herself, however.)

With Jane becoming the Mighty Thor, my hope is that Taika will bring Sif back. He's writing and will surely be able to give her the material she deserves. Something tells me that Valkyrie and Jane are gonna end up ruling Asgard together. It would be perfectly fitting if Thor and Sif soared off into the Nine Realms together, seeking to restore order to the realm. 

Apparently Sif is getting a show on Disney +.

I also read Sif was supposed to be in Ragnarok ,but scheduling problems prevented it.Alexander could not fit it in with the shooting schedule for "Blindspot" her hit TV series.

Would be interesting if she showed up in Thor 4, but that would make it sort of top heavy with Women VIking Warriors. But Sif, from all reports, is returning to the MCU. 

And, sorry, but I think Thor is going to be off with GOTG for at least a couple of films. I know that Sif and Thor were man and wife in Norse Mythology, but then Sif was the goddess of agriculture, not a woman warrior....

10 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I also read Sif was supposed to be in Ragnarok ,but scheduling problems prevented it.Alexander could not fit it in with the shooting schedule for "Blindspot" her hit TV series.

I doubt she will get a solo Disney+ tv show. If anything, she might appear in D+ Loki tv show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andersonhoran said:

Q6DBorfwLMA.jpg

In all my years of shitposting, the trolling of Avatar/Cameron trolls, it was never personal.  But I tell you now... what I'm about to do to these stubborn, annoying little Avatar fans... I'm gonna enjoy it.... very, very much.

@IronJimbo @CancelledJamesCameronScholar @Sheldon Cr @Pure Spirit @Nero @NCsoft @Alexdube

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

In all my years of shitposting, the trolling of Avatar/Cameron trolls, it was never personal.  But I tell you now... what I'm about to do to these stubborn, annoying little Avatar fans... I'm gonna enjoy it.... very, very much.

@IronJimbo @CancelledJamesCameronScholar @Sheldon Cr @Pure Spirit @Nero @NCsoft @Alexdube

Well well well. Since when have I become Avatar fan ozy??? I'm MCU fan first and foremost... You made a little mistake :stooges:

On 7/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, dudalb said:

Would be interesting if she showed up in Thor 4, but that would make it sort of top heavy with Women VIking Warriors. But Sif, from all reports, is returning to the MCU. 

And, sorry, but I think Thor is going to be off with GOTG for at least a couple of films. I know that Sif and Thor were man and wife in Norse Mythology, but then Sif was the goddess of agriculture, not a woman warrior....

I thought she was killed by Hela in ThoRag?

1 hour ago, shayhiri said:

Hi there! New to the thread. Any love for The Last Jedi around here?

No? Great, that's what I thought. Keep up the good work.

Still, the Shay would like to share this exponential image:

a6Nr7o2_700b.jpg

So, THIS is basically, Episode 8 (TLJ):

1. It gets everything wrong - completely opposite, to be exact.

2. It is bad and nasty just for the sake of it.

3. Someone may still like it - but to do so, he has to make a conscious choice, and to pretend to forget about the good and normal things (of the previous SW movies).

This.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

Since the Best Comic Book Movie List isn't the Franchise Thread, I'm just gonna leave this here:

I'm super excited y'all are still gaga over The Dark Knight but Portals from AEG is the Cinematic Event of the 21st Century.  Sorry.  Don't make the rules.  Those are the facts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

12 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Still, the Shay would like to share this exponential image:

a6Nr7o2_700b.jpg

So, THIS is basically, Episode 8 (TLJ):

1. It gets everything wrong - completely opposite, to be exact.

2. It is bad and nasty just for the sake of it.

3. Someone may still like it - but to do so, he has to make a conscious choice, and to pretend to forget about the good and normal things (of the previous SW movies).

This.

confused star wars GIF

• Haha 1