grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

yeah nothing really impressed me here, it all just feels like retreads of stuff the franchise had done better in the past. the idea that Jason Momoa was just out of frame for the entirety of the climax of fast five is pretty funny.

He's the Mr. Poopybutthole of the Fast Universe.

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

@CJohn mentioned it reminded him of how Jake Gyllenhaal was retconned to be in Captain America Civil War that whole time with BARF but he was just out of frame, and that killed me. 

The main thing I'm happy to see is my guy Han and Shaw having some rivals who might need to fuck energy after all that bad blood

Genuinely had to try to remember which CBM Jake Gyllenhaal was in. I wonder if he remembers being in the movie.

33 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

yeah nothing really impressed me here, it all just feels like retreads of stuff the franchise had done better in the past. the idea that Jason Momoa was just out of frame for the entirety of the climax of fast five is pretty funny.

The shot of him just standing behind the safe looking all pissed off as it gets yanked out of the wall is hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Justin Lin leaving is still the biggest concern for 10/11 BUT this looks very good. I thought 9 put things back on track after 8/H&S but yeah I’m glad they’re scaling back down to 6/7 levels and it’s nice to see a street race again. Even if it’s a disaster, this is gonna be pure unfiltered Vin with ZERO restraint…gonna be fun either way. 

are Charlize Theron and Michelle Rodriguez in a face/off situation at the end there???

Edited by TheDude391

2 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

The shot of him just standing behind the safe looking all pissed off as it gets yanked out of the wall is hilarious.

hope his bit is that he just happened to be in a building that got destroyed or a car that got smashed during every chase scene in the franchise and that's driven him insane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maggie said:

Nah.  She is no star just because she starred in a 1B movie. So many actors in big movies can't get other roles. The fact that she has no major acting credits after her Oscar win says it all

Yea an Oscar winner who headlines a billion+ movie is not a star... Totally makes sense. I mean are you serious?

• Like 3

I actually thought this trailer was pretty darn good. I'm not the biggest Vin Diesel fan, at least not anymore after he's turned complete diva but if you can separate the behind the scenes stuff with what's actually on screen, I think this trailer has done a great job to get people excited for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baumer said:

I actually thought this trailer was pretty darn good. I'm not the biggest Vin Diesel fan, at least not anymore after he's turned complete diva but if you can separate the behind the scenes stuff with what's actually on screen, I think this trailer has done a great job to get people excited for it.

Agreed. I felt unexpectedly into this watching the trailer.

Edited by Verrows
  • Like 1