CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

On 11/19/2021 at 6:02 PM, Napoleon said:

Everyone here thought the movie would bomb. I was on the minority that believed it could be a hit, but wasn't exactly certain it would. So it's funny to see everyone here slamming WB for the hybrid release now.

That's just unequivocally not true. 

11 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

looks AMC won't show this again in IMAX?

I'm looking for this -- hope it's not true, as I have copious AMC Gift Cards to use!!  Indeed, I only see it popping up in Regal Imax Experiences so far from Dec. 3rd.  

18 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

I don't think IMAX re-run is only available in USA or SK. They put up new IMAX showing across nationwide in my country for this coming weekend. 

It got IMAX shows back here last weekend, its a 3 way split right now with Ghostbusters and Bond, from Friday Ghostbusters gets dropped in favour of The Matrix with Dune and No Time to Die. 

8 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

It could miss screenplay.

that and costume are probably the shakiest. Costume because the category is competitive af and often prefers historical costumes to futuristic ones. Screenplay because a number of Picture hopefuls are adapted.