Eric Quinn

WEEKEND THREAD | 3-DAY ESTIMATES: Pirates - 62M ; Baywatch - 18M; Alien - 10.5M (71% drop) like. F8 crosses 1B OS.

3 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

That's awesome, I assume Shanghai Disneyland is pretty cutting edge. 

Here if you want to see it filmed in 4K aboard the ride. It's definitely worth watching. Won't spoil it for you but the technology is incredible. At one point one of the characters completely transforms.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

somebody link the rock to this thread so he can join and call us all cucks!

What was your prediction for Baywatch, jabroni?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PREDICTION WAS! THE ROCK WILL TWEET YOUR ROODY POO CANDY ASS!

anigif_sub-buzz-2702-1490308241-1.gif

It's kinda funny that ten years after some people were disappointed with At World's End "only" opening with $114.7 million, a weekend in the 60s for the newest Pirates isn't going to be seen as a disaster.

I also can't help but chuckle at the fact that At World's End's Thursday previews were separated from its weekend gross then, while previews starting an hour earlier are now rolled into Friday's number. The times have definitely changed from the days of Ye Olde Box Office.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Panda of the Caribbean said:

I used to think I liked the Rock.  But his Twitter meltdown is truly pathetic.

Like Michael Scott cringe level.

But is it my level of cringey? :redcapes: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

If Pirates 6 doesn't happen, will Johnny Depp s financial security be in jeopardy ?

Can the UMCU and the HPCU pay the bills ?

:sherlock:

If the monster universe survive long enough for is movie to get out, he will have those 2 big franchise, but still, without Pirates maybe he will need to go down to 20k a month of wine and only 23 house.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

If the monster universe survive long enough for is movie to get out, he will have those 2 big franchise, but still, without Pirates maybe he will need to go down to 20k a month of wine and only 23 house.

*Gasp*  He might have to rent out his Island.

• Like 1

Just now, Webslinger said:

It's kinda funny that ten years after some people were disappointed with At World's End "only" opening with $114.7 million, a weekend in the 60s for the newest Pirates isn't going to be seen as a disaster.

Denial, like Cocaine, is a Helluva drug.

6 minutes ago, Barnack said:

He also has Fantastic Beasts and the Pirates franchise may not be dead yet 

Depp was really smart in signing for those Potter prequels before all the bad stuff came out. He now has a steady job for the next 7 years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Depp was really smart in signing for those Potter prequels before all the bad stuff came out. He now has a steady job for the next 7 years.

Didn't he also get Murder On The Orient Express after all of that came out?

3 hours ago, The Panda of the Caribbean said:

I used to think I liked the Rock.  But his Twitter meltdown is truly pathetic.

Like Michael Scott cringe level.

What meltdown?  Someone please show me this meltdown.  I've been looking for it and all I'm seeing is him talking about the movie and saying it opens internationally next week.

• Like 3