Finnick

Tuesday Numbers : TF5: $5.68M | CARS3: $4.1M(Deadline) | WW: $3.9M (So long SS!!) | BD: $2.1M (Previews)

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

Everyone knows about the BET between me and @GiantCALBears right?

If Wonder Woman hits 400 million then he owes $1,000 to the site. I just thought everyone should know just in case no one else did I will make sure I keep posting this so that every single member here knows about the bet.

What happens if Wonder Woman doesn't make $400M though?

Edited by Biggestgeekever

And @GiantCALBears shows that he is really nothing but a gutless boy with a big mouth. He's already confirmed to me by private message that if he loses he will not pay up the bet. Which we all knew would happen anyway. That'll teach people from shooting off their mouth next time.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

What happens if Wonder Woman doesn't make $400M though?

The bet was that he was giving me 10 to 1 odds that it would not make 400 million. I put up $100 which means he would have had to pay $1,000 and he agreed to it. Now that it looks like Wonder Woman has a good shot to make it he has backed out and sent me a private message telling me to stop talking about on the forums and he told me to f*** off.

• Like 3

Ooooh Baby Driver was SO FUCKING GOOD. It's easily the best movie released this year so far. Some stray observations:

I got a "Thank You" from Edgar Wright before the film started. Haven't gotten one of those since Moana.

This is gonna have some good WOM. My audience was fully engaged in the film despite there only being around 20 people there.

There were two old ladies at the end of my row that were talking during the wrong moments. It wasn't frequent enough for me to comment, but it was annoying when they did it. They were LOUD AS FUCK during the first half of the trailers, especially Pitch Perfect 3 when one of them was trying to convince the other it's a Pitch Perfect film.

Daddy's Home 2 continues to be the perfect trailer for finding homophobes in the audience. Also, I never realized how funny Mel Gibson's hooker joke in the trailer was :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

Just now, baumer said:

And @GiantCALBears shows that he is really nothing but a gutless boy with a big mouth. He's already confirmed to me by private message that if he loses he will not pay up the bet. Which we all knew would happen anyway. That'll teach people from shooting off their mouth next time.

These forums have really changed from since I first signed up. I like where this is going though. 

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

No fucking way. That's just shocking.

• Like 9

Fox and WB prevented superhero fatigue by doing things differently, creatively and unique with some of their superhero properties. If they had just copied Marvel like movie critics wanted, then the genre would be slowing down for sure.

• Like 5

And now by private message he's  telling me to f*** off and thatI will never get the money from him and that I'm a loser for being a bus diver so his true colors are showing. Whenever modicum of credibility this guy had at our site is now gone.

• Like 14

I think a lot of the talk about how Baby Driver wasn't going to break out because it didn't have a specific genre was bullshit. It has a ton of great action and music, and that's what will get people talking.

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, baumer said:

And now by private message he's  telling me to f*** off and thatI will never get the money from him and that I'm a loser for being a bus diver so his true colors are showing. Whenever modicum of credibility this guy had at our site is now gone.

Uff, thats pretty sad. Never make a bet if you don't have money to pay

• Like 1