WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

5 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Spidey looking at a solid 40% jump

Both good numbers for Apes and Spidey - guess my area was indicative of everywhere...both movies should come to high end of yesterday's weekend estimates (Apes with very high $50s and Spidey $48Mish:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Yeah, 59-60.  I don't know if it can hold good enough to do 19 tomorrow to get up to 62, that would be like a 10% drop.

It's July. Both of the TDK movies pulled it off, but they also didn't increase 25% on Saturday from true Friday. See how it goes but 60+ seems likely. 

Great Saturday! Makes 60m an outside possibility now. 

As for the 1981 discussion.... Reds, On Golden Pond and Chariots of Fire are great old school film making and any of the 4 films I've seen could have been a great BP win. Chariots is awesome and that score is great too. 

• Like 2

I'm thinking 6.6-6.8mil but I hope Wondy does 7mil. 7mil would just be a nice number. 

Oh, and I've been wanting to defend WarthofHan's WW prediction after it's monday. To be fair to him we didn't know how much it was going to go up on Tuesday and how it would hold up during the entire week. I don't think his  5ish mil prediction was malicious or crazy.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

It's July. Both of the TDK movies pulled it off, but they also didn't increase 25% on Saturday from true Friday. See how it goes but 60+ seems likely. 

Those had high spillover though given the large openings

• Like 1