Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

I imagine I said this last year and probably the year before.  But the fall tv season from the Networks looks pretty dreadful 

the only new one i know about is God friended me. which looks like a lot.

Edited by CoolioD1

had a really good time at a BBQ yesterday.  I had my first kangaroo burger and proceeded to eat two in total since some people I guess were scared 😛  the fried, cajun gator was good too.

played lots of games and just had a good time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 75Live said:

had a really good time at a BBQ yesterday.  I had my first kangaroo burger and proceeded to eat two in total since some people I guess were scared 😛  the fried, cajun gator was good too.

played lots of games and just had a good time.

I’ve tried gator before it’s pretty good

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I saw Operation Finale today in a sold out theater full of canes and walkers. @WrathOfHan if you were planning on seeing it, you have been warned.

I might go see it on Wednesday before work; otherwise, I’ll probably catch it sometime next week. Planning on seeing BlacKkKlansman tomorrow

btw, Citizen Kane is a quality movie. Hot take!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Planning on seeing BlacKkKlansman tomorrow

Looking forward to that crowd report lol.

btw I'm pretty sure I have seen the trailer for A Star is Born before almost every movie I've seen since early June. WB will stop at nothing until everybody is guaranteed to go see it.

Just now, filmlover said:

Looking forward to that crowd report lol.

btw I'm pretty sure I have seen the trailer for A Star is Born before almost every movie I've seen since early June. WB will stop at nothing until everybody is guaranteed to go see it.

I might be the only one in there because the theater is looking dead outside of CRA and Operation Finale. Tonight’s sales were pretty light all around; most movies only sold around 5-6 seats.