Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

4 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Fuck it, I am going to create and Empire City YouTube channel and call it Drunken Box Office.

I'll get shit faced every day around 8pm and do a 10 minute video. 

I'm still somewhat young and minimally attractive and not awkward on camera so maybe it would work.  

Of course then I would have to give up my real job doing this and that would suck. 

Maybe I can animate myself. 

@LOGAN'sLuckyRun is good with animation! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I am legitimately fucking angry that this dolt is making money spewing this bullshit. 

Just wait until she applies for and eventually joins Fox News as their entertainment commentator. Lord knows they love their crazy blondes.

Edited by filmlover
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I am legitimately fucking angry that this dolt is making money spewing this bullshit. 

You'd be shocked at the other big YouTube channels that focus on this kinda stuff (movie news) and how they make a ton of money spewing out similar bull shit 

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Just wait until she applies for and eventually joins Fox News as their entertainment commentator. Lord knows they love their crazy blondes.

The Tomi Lahren of the entertainment news

:gold:

2 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

Somewhat young? Weren't you boasting in the lion king thread a couple days ago that you've been tracking box office for "many decades"?

Yep and Yep.  Over 30 years.  

• Like 2

I don't mind the fact that many Youtube Channels aren't that great with box office numbers. Like I myself am still learning quite a bit. I just hate it when they let their personal bias with certain franchises get in the way of looking at the numbers objectively. 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, nevermore said:

Her channel isn't really big enough to make a proper living out of. Certainly not in Manhattan where she lives. It's probably just an extra income.

YouTube is so strange. Can you imagine if you made a TV programme on your own with a production crew of 1, aired it at no cost, and had 100,000 viewers each day. You would be raking it in and swimming in melted gold swimming pools.

6 minutes ago, nevermore said:

Her channel isn't really big enough to make a proper living out of. Certainly not in Manhattan where she lives. It's probably just an extra income.

So what you're saying is that Grace Randolph has another career that pays her enough to be living in Manhattan 

:gold:

1 minute ago, Johnny Tran said:

If they cast The Rock in Solo would that have increased the weekend? 

given that Solo opened three times bigger than Rampage, I'm going to say no. Alden Ehrenreich is a much larger draw than Dwayne Johnson, except maybe in China.

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

You'd be shocked at the other big YouTube channels that focus on this kinda stuff (movie news) and how they make a ton of money spewing out similar bull shit 

Anyone that does thins kinda movie related news stuff in YouTube ain’t making good money at all. 

Even the big youtubers don’t make that much, and thanks to pewdiepie the chance of revenues growing for individual youtubers got slashed.

• Thanks 1