MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

36 minutes ago, RRA said:

I know Marvelites at the time were peeved off and some still grumble about it, but I loved that twist. It helps too that Kingsley is a hoot in that part. 

(Yes Kids, Marvel wanted to have their cake and eat it too with that short back in the day. They tend to do that, and they're good at it.)

I liked the twist, my only complaint was Guy Pearce, seemed out of place 

57 minutes ago, Chicago said:

I liked the twist, my only complaint was Guy Pearce, seemed out of place 

Pearce being the main villain was forced by Perlmutter. It was originally supposed to be Hall's character, but boys wouldn't buy toys of that 🙄

9 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Pearce being the main villain was forced by Perlmutter. It was originally supposed to be Hall's character, but boys wouldn't buy toys of that 🙄

I'm curious if anyone actually bought toys of Pearce's character.

Grain of salt because it's just one opinion but John Campea has seen Shang Chi twice and starts this video by saying, "This is a top 5 MCU movie of all-time and might be a top 5 comic book movie of all-time."

I would have never imagined anyone would think that of this film, but it certainly has my interest peaked....

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

48 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:
Grain of salt because it's just one opinion but John Campea has seen Shang Chi twice and starts this video by saying, "This is a top 5 MCU movie of all-time and might be a top 5 comic book movie of all-time."

I would have never imagined anyone would think that of this film, but it certainly has my interest peaked....

That sounds like most of his top 5 comic book movies are MCU

1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:

Having seen it, Campea is way too easy to please lol

(for the record, I liked the movie)

• Like 4
  • Disbelief 1